Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be content with a relationship like this?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm part of a very strict religious group where all of the men at one point or another find a wife, all of my cousins are ugly as fuck but most are married. Females are expected to stay virgin until marriage and men have to court them, there is no dating or anything they just get married a week after meeting each other. I have one cousin who is an ugly balding manlet, maybe a 2/10 at best yet he just got married to a pretty solid looking 6/10 female. The problem is you need to have a stable income and this is really just a betabux relationship, sex is also limited because these people believe that post marital sex is a sin unless it's for making babies. Females this religious are rare but they still exist, there is also very little chance she will cheat or call for a divorce. Would you be happy in a relationship like this?

Yeah I'd be OK with it. Although the stable income practically prevents me from it, since I have no skills and no job.

It just sounds like a typical betabux relationship with barely any sex, so no, I wouldn't be content.

It sounds okay except the post-marital sex part.

seems fine to me

Can't be worse than eternal inceldom

I'm part of a very strict religious group where all of the men at one point or another find a wife, all of my cousins are ugly as fuck but most are married. Females are expected to stay virgin until marriage and men have to court them, there is no dating or anything they just get married a week after meeting each other. I have one cousin who is an ugly balding manlet, maybe a 2/10 at best yet he just got married to a pretty solid looking 6/10 female. The problem is you need to have a stable income and this is really just a betabux relationship, sex is also limited because these people believe that post marital sex is a sin unless it's for making babies. Females this religious are rare but they still exist, there is also very little chance she will cheat or call for a divorce. Would you be happy in a relationship like this?
With that quote, I assume you are an Orthodox Jew?

Fuck yeah, I hate degeneracy anyway. I was born in the wrong fucking century.

Fuck yeah, I hate degeneracy anyway. I was born in the wrong fucking century.
You'd be okay with hardly ever having sex in a relationship?

Sounds great,but the post marital sex part. Waiting until marriage is good but not having sex after marriage sounds lame.

I've never heard of post marital sex being a sin unless for the purpose of procreation. Is that a Coptic thing?

I've never heard of post marital sex being a sin unless for the purpose of procreation. Is that a Coptic thing?
It's more that they believe using condoms or any form of birth control is sinful because it means you are "spilling your seed."

It's more that they believe using condoms or any form of birth control is sinful because it means you are "spilling your seed."
I'd go raw and not worry about it. Of course my ideal society is one where having kids is a thing everyone does and not where pregnancy is considered a bad thing. But in the context of this society it's a good question. I probably wouldn't like that very much. I don't consider pulling out when fucking your wife to be degenerate.

@ItheIthe Would you be happy with this?

I would do this, but it's not ideal. Sex can bring a husband and a wife closer together, it doesn't have to result in birth. However, this setup is still FAR better than the current degeneracy.

The "spilling your seed" Bible/Old Testament first referred specifically o an Israelite who was instructed by God to produce children for his wife to carry on his family's bloodline, and refused to do so.

ALSO: Birth control is unnatural and pathetic. I derives the pleasure from sex.

Even orthodox Jews allow you to do what you want when you are married. The husband has to be pleased (within reason). A woman though can't have sex during her period, that is a very serious offence. That is part of the reason Orthodox Jews can't even TOUCH a strange woman, because she is in a state of uncleanliness. A wife must take a ritual bath.