Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Would you be compatible with a foid who was a Sandy Hook-believer?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Would you be compatible with a foid like the one in the example?

• Yes, I would be compatible with a foid like the one in the example.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, I couldn’t be serious with a Sandy Hook-believER.

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Let’s say your mothER gets you a date - with a 31-year-old single breeding-age white foid with brunette hair.

You two are on a date at a restaurant. The topic of Alex Jones comes up.

“He totally deserves to lose everything. Sandy Hook really happened,” she says.

Would you internalize that? And use that as a reason not to get serious with her - after you two have sex.

Would you think to yourself, “I would never marry that crazy bitch, because she is a Sandy Hook believer.”

View: https://youtu.be/IMRN4Qf9I_4?feature=shared

All foids believe dumb shit of one kind or another so you kinda have to if you even want a foid in your life.

All foids believe dumb shit of one kind or another so you kinda have to if you even want a foid in your life.
Women are indeeed "voids" that are all consuming and never ending, always wanting more from the man and you'll never be enough.

I don't know much about sandy hook except for the fact that it got shot up so idrc

If she believes in Sandy Hoax - she probably is a crazy bitch who will gain 110lbs after she becomes comfortable with you, fuck hER and move on.

I couldn't take any foid seriously but least of all a sandy hook believer

If she believes in Sandy Hoax - she probably is a crazy bitch who will gain 110lbs after she becomes comfortable with you, fuck hER and move on.
fortunately no british foids are like that

instead they will all gain the 110 lbs first, then find someone to settle down with

forewarned is forearmed

I would. I dont know what the fuck is sandy hooker so i dont care if she believe it or not

I haven't heard too much about it, but what I heard made me believe the "government narrative". So obviously I would be compatible with her.

sandy hook is so fake and gay

I would just pump and then dump her

Volcel if you turn down a girl because of sandy hook

Volcel if you turn down a girl because of sandy hook
You two still had sex, but the question is - would you become “serious” with her, as in seriously think about getting married.

You two still had sex, but the question is - would you become “serious” with her, as in seriously think about getting married.
I don't care enough about sandy hook for it to be a problem. Just ignore her.