Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you be beaten to death by this soyboy?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
1b861612

Derek Sheen

Jfl

He is obese so I would destroy him, but he might be a tallfag so I don't know

Idk, how's his jewjitsu?

‘Incels are violent’.

death by Soyboarding?

I would just need to imagine he's my father. He'd be dead in 30 secs.

Fatties thinking their blubber makes them strong and tough never gets old.

Fat people are always stronger than me, I can never win but I will be able to outrun him.

LMAO fat people are high estrogen and have no cardio. This guy would get beaten up like a bitch by some skinny 135 lbs Asian incel who trains muay thai.

I don't know why fat people think they can fight just because of their weight. Unless you pack some serious muscle under that fat like Andy Ruiz, Daniel Cormier or Fedor, you're a soy.

LMAO fat people are high estrogen and have no cardio. This guy would get beaten up like a bitch by some skinny 135 lbs Asian incel who trains muay thai.

I don't know why fat people think they can fight just because of their weight. Unless you pack some serious muscle under that fat like Andy Ruiz, Daniel Cormier or Fedor, you're a soy.

gay soyfag from over a year ago, banish back to the mists of time

He can beat me but i can escape from this fatass.

I dont know if his fat is anti machete

Im skinny with weak muscles plus manlet bro.
Use those turkic warrior genes if he jumps you

He looks like he hasn't once a day in his life

Dereksheen

When did self-proclaimed liberals begin to support extrajudicial vigilantism and the death penalty?

JFL

I wonder if he would actually follow through.
When did self-proclaimed liberals begin to support extrajudicial vigilantism and the death penalty?

JFL
Since Antifa became a thing, I guess.

Just took a quick look at his twitter and apparently he was born Dec 7 1969, which would mean he's turning 50 in a little over a month.

This forum is mostly guys in their late teens to mid 20s. If you're in that age range (or even in your 30s for that matter) and you can't beat a fat 50 year old SJW who's probably never been in a real fight in his life, then there's something seriously wrong with you. Even if hypothetically the guy is 6'4 and you're 5'6, you could still easily beat him just by leaning back and counter-punching or just dodge him for a minute (the length of time his old fat ass would get tired) and unload on him. There's almost no chance someone literally 20-30 years younger could have worse reflexes and stamina than a fat 50 year old.

Last edited:
Just run in circles around him until he gets tired, then jump on his neck

Maybe but I can probably run away from him and throw stuff on him until he falls.

Doesnt matter really if this faggot lets anyone have a chance at beating up his ass for real, but everyone should look at this shit, see that nobody gives a fuck and then I dare them to say that people like us are not an thoroughly oppressed class.

He is obese so I would destroy him, but he might be a tallfag so I don't know
All that matters is his speed and strength. And he doesn't look that strong, and he certainly isn't fast.

This calorie thieving, salad dodging, greasy fuck would be winded after he throws his haymaker. He's not even worth the bullets it would take to kill him. He'd get the pepper spray, aka cuckold repellent.

is this even a question?

Fatties thinking their blubber makes them strong and tough never gets old.
It's the bouncer or security guard effect. Hurr Durr im made of blubber and have a shitty beard I'm so tough.

They aren't football linemen either, it's not like they can literally use their mass as a weapon so in a fight they're completely useless soys.

Just took a quick look at his twitter and apparently he was born Dec 7 1969, which would mean he's turning 50 in a little over a month.

This forum is mostly guys in their late teens to mid 20s. If you're in that age range (or even in your 30s for that matter) and you can't beat a fat 50 year old SJW who's probably never been in a real fight in his life, then there's something seriously wrong with you. Even if hypothetically the guy is 6'4 and you're 5'6, you could still easily beat him just by leaning back and counter-punching or just dodge him for a minute (the length of time his old fat ass would get tired) and unload on him. There's almost no chance someone literally 20-30 years younger could have worse reflexes and stamina than a fat 50 year old.

He's almost 50 with no grey hair and nearly NW1?

damn though

fucking retard

I'd beat him up and call him a betamale cuck

Just beat other lonely men to death. Imagine you would write something like this about females... People would call you out immediately for that while wanting other men dead seems acceptable for the general public. This is not only hypocritical but also absolutely disgusting.

oh boy the things i will do to this soy cuck hitler would be proud of me

Another day another muh antifacista and communist treathening death to people who think outside of their ideology.

This is pretty common and a huge incel critic named veronika kracher touring through Germany and giving public talks about incels also condones violence against people who think different especially politically

"just beat people to death bro"