Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be an incel in 90s-00s era?

Would you be an incel on 90s/00s?

• Total voters
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I truly believe that a large part of the forum wouldnt be incels in pre social media era.even being below averave/average was enough to get you a date back in the days,although i am young to know i truly believe it

It would be more likely, although still unprobable.

Not sure

edit: wait you mean 1990's and 2000's? Yes, I would be incel

Last edited:
Average foids didnt have the orbiters they have today,it seems pretty normal to me that they would settle for a 4-5/10.now they dont even settle for 7

Are you suggesting most of us weren't alive back then?

Dating apps only amplify things. Pre-smart phone if you didn't have a social circle, you weren't getting laid. Ewhores have existed for awhile now. I think things are worse but I believe things have been bad since the 60s.

probably but I think I would be in a better situation

Dating apps only amplify things. Pre-smart phone if you didn't have a social circle, you weren't getting laid. Ewhores have existed for awhile now. I think things are worse but I believe things have been bad since the 60s.
tbh its always been bad. I don't think there has ever been a time where being an ugly male wasn't suicidefuel.

Not sure tbh. Maybe, but maybe not. It's very hard to say.

I was in my early teens in the early 2000s. I was an incel even back then when I think about it. I was in the 7th grade in 2002. Girls used to make fun of me because I was fat; I was called ugly and all sorts of names. They said this straight to my face. They would faux flirt with me and spread rumours about me. One of them said I was a rapist and that I had tried to grab her tits. Fortunately, the teachers didn't believe her. They knew I was being bullied, but they never did anything to stop it.

My best years in school were 2005-2006. I had finally made friends then, but only because I had lost weight and gained muscles. However, I never got a girlfriend through that looks maxing. I didn't go out a lot either and only hang out with the same couple of guys. Who knows, maybe if I had tried " harder" I could have gotten someone. I got bullied for most of my teenage years, my mental state was deeply affected because of it. I've never truly recovered.

There was an imbalance since the beginning sexual revolution. But things got absolutely fucking fucked with social media and dating apps.
My dad managed to have 4 kids. I'm not uglier or shorter than him, and yet I'm left to dry.

not way to be 100% certain but my life would’ve been 1000x different and most likely much better

Most of this forum were still in their dads ballsack. Jfl
There was an imbalance since the beginning sexual revolution. But things got absolutely fucking fucked with social media and dating apps.
My dad managed to have 4 kids. I'm not uglier or shorter than him, and yet I'm left to dry.
Ragegfuek. Potato man is man of culture and deserves better!

i stopped going to church when i was 14
Me too. 90 percent my school was the same religion. My whole social circle was destroyed. But I don't think the religious foids liked me anyways.

Speaking from personal experience, women were just as stuck-up in the 1990s and 2000s as they are today. I started becoming interested in girls 25+ years ago and can't remember a time when they were actually decent towards undesirable males like me. You would have to go back a lot further than the 1990s to find decent women (or women who at least pretended to be decent because of social pressures that once existed in our society).

Last edited:
Tbh I would be more of a volcel, maybe even couldve gotten a gf since Id be normie tier in the past

Also while jbw, lighter skinned ethnics(even curries, assuming more caucasoid(also not just white passing)) had it easier probably before than now

you would have to go back a lot further than the 1990s to find decent women (or women who at least pretended to be decent because of social pressures that once existed in our society).
This, send me back to pre 1970's sexual revolution and I'd have a chance.

i would actually be very successful in the 90's (given my current age, i was little back then).
trust me, i could hustle around it when the odds were in my favor. but there is no way you could hustle around social media and tinder

That’s toooooo early, go back to atleast the 1920s-1930s

I don't think i would be an incel if i'd been to high school before 2010.

My subhumanity knows no eras

i would actually be very successful in the 90's (given my current age, i was little back then).
trust me, i could hustle around it when the odds were in my favor. but there is no way you could hustle around social media and tinder
However most likely
My subhumanity knows no eras