Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be an "abusive" lover

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Totalitarian Autist with gamer characteristics
★★★★★
I remember in hs my teacher told us that if you monitor who your significant other sees, then this is a form of an abusive relationship. I don't really understand how this is. If I had a gf, she would not be able to have male friends or really any friends for that matter, wouldn't be allowed to go to parties, wouldn't be able to go outside without my permission and if she wanted to go to say... A restaurant, I'd have to accompany her. I'd also beat her to assert dominance and put that bitch back in her place should she step out of line.

Last edited:
I think in this scenario you're laying out, it's not "abuse" per se, but more about boundaries.

I'd probably be physically abusive now that I'm so deep into the black-pill and my hate for foids grows exponentially, but even at the start of my acceptance of the black-pill, I guess I'd be labeled 'abusive' for not letting my partner randomly talk to guys and go to parties with her girlfriends.

I'm not going to lie to you, I would probably simp hard and try my best to please her if I genuinely found a girl. :feelsrope: there's too many examples of this too happening to incels that ascended; but i'd 100% not allow male friends

I'd have those strict boundaries in a relationship
Edit- i probably wouldn't beat her though

Last edited:
While i agree you shouldn't be naive but i also don't see how these foids gonna enjoy being trapped with me at all times facing my ugly ass

I'd be physically abusive now that I'm so deep into the black-pill and my hate for foids grows exponentially.

I would hit her for mistakes and also wouldn't let her have any sort of friends outside of family members.

Last edited:
If she steps out of line she is getting beaten

call me a cuck all you want, but I dont think im capable of ever hitting my girlfriend if I ever have one, but id prolly be labelled abusive just because I wouldnt be a big fan of some of her decisions.

Last edited:
So… you would only accept female companionship in the form of a slave?

call me a cuck all you want, but I dont think im capable of ever hitting my girlfriend if I ever have one, but id prolly be labelled abusive just because I wouldnt a big fan of some of her decisions.
These queers acting like they’d beat their girlfriends/wives are larping hard

I'm not, because I'd immediately take her to a non-Western country

Actually, who says we're not in a non-Western country in the first place

TRUTH, most people who talk about beating foids wouldnt even be remotely capable of actually laying a hand on them irl. (certain people wont read this)

I'm not, because I'd immediately take her to a non-Western country
So what chain of events would occur? Assuming you’re in America, you finally get female companionship and you’re gonna tell her “We are moving out of the country so I can beat you regularly”?

So what chain of events would occur? Assuming you’re in America, you finally get female companionship and you’re gonna tell her “We are moving out of the country so I can beat you regularly”?
and remember youre a sperg, not a High IQ ultra Manipulator.

So… you would only accept female companionship in the form of a slave?
She's not a slave, but I'm not dating a whore

She's not a slave, but I'm not dating a whore
You said she wouldn’t be able to go outside without your permission and basically interact with nobody while you beat her daily, I guess that’s a healthy relationship to you and not slavery?

Now if you don’t actually won’t a healthy relationship and just property well that’s different I guess

Last edited:
no im not smart enough and manipulative enough would do it aint trying to go to twink prison rather keep my dignity as a male

if she doesnt wantme to abuse her then she shouldnt be adumb fucking bitch

i mean why bother
its not reasonable to force a foid to do anything
if she wants to have male friends, go whore around with bitches, then im better off without her...its not an unrealistic expectation given my own virgin touchless situation,,,and yes, i want her to be like me...u can fuck off soy psychologist/counsellor or whoever the fuck thinking its muh unhealthy
anyway, finding a virging is impossible
lets coommaxx and one day blast out our pent up anger

Not, let her be. If she wants to be with another males then there is nothing a male can do, out of control. Expecting a virgin or a loyal non-virgil gf is bound to fail

Most incels would be doormats. Hence why women don't like them since they want to be abused by Chads

To me, a woman should never have male friends when in a relationship, and I would be strict about this with any girlfriend I might get. But she can still hang out with female friends if she wants. It would be wrong to ban her from having any social life other than with me.

it's what gets them going no?

I’d monitor who my gf sees, but I would honestly not be over-controlling as I wouldn’t want to upset my gf.

Maybe it she doesn't cook or clean my foot might end up on her ass (in sims 4)

nowadays not letting your woman whore out is seen as "insecure"/"abusive"
but by any normal definition probably

No, im a very timid person and if a foid loved me id love her back

Sometimes loyalty is a naturally produced phenomena out of relationshits that have abusive niggers.