Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be able to tolerate a woman farting around you?

Would you be able to tolerate a woman farting around you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
If you're in a relationship, it would inevitably happen, no doubt. She'd fart in front of you, in your house, in your bedroom, and on you while you sleep together. Would you be able to handle that just to escape inceldom? I probably wouldn't.

No, instant attraction kill, if there was any

If she she farts near me I would shit in her face

disembowelment is :feelsokman:

farting

pff!

no way!

Idk, if I had a girlfriend she'd get a hard slap everytime she farts around me, that would prob keep her in check.

Thank Gandy I’m asexual.

Fart fetish is a degenerate and disgusting fetish tbh.

thats-my-fetish-scooby-doo-fred-584d22b554c4f.jpeg

I would marry a girl just to jack off to her farts. I don't care what anyone else says.

Especially if it was a white girl. I would love nothing more than to be a degraded smelly little deathnic slave to a white girl and forced to do her bidding.

I would marry a girl just to jack off to her farts. I don't care what anyone else says.

Especially if it was a white girl. I would love nothing more than to be a degraded smelly little deathnic slave to a white girl and forced to do her bidding.
:soy:

I mean, its gross, but im not going to flip out about it.

Yeah sure. Farting is the best indicator of trust.

You don't know what it's like being ethnic.

White women are perfect angels sent from heaven and us ethnics are demons from Hell sent to corrupt them with our vile seed. We must protect the white women since we are aware of our status as walking untermensch shitskins.
Yeah sure. Farting is the best indicator of trust.

This too. A girl farting around you is as good as getting your dick sucked because it shows a complete trusting of you in your relationship.

You don't know what it's like being ethnic.

White women are perfect angels sent from heaven and us ethnics are demons from Hell sent to corrupt them with our vile seed. We must protect the white women since we are aware of our status as walking untermensch shitskins.
true I'm white so i have no idea what the mindset of an ethnic is.

I get that it might be fun during sex but if live with her like that you're a cuck

vnrJd96.gif

vnrJd96.gif

vnrJd96.gif

vnrJd96.gif

Wtf at the people saying no. Come on guys... I’m not even sure if you guys are trolling or what. Or maybe cucktears infiltrators, but farting is a normal human function. I really hope this is a shitpost

Of course I'll be fine with it. That means I don't have to hold in my farts anymore. Fucking game on, woman.

I would not tolerate it.

I'll have an outhouse set up for all foid bodily functions. She can sleep there at night when I'm not slamming the puss

giphy.gif

Daily reminder that sexbots don't fart :feelzez:
(unless you want them to)

if it was because her ass was getting pumped daily by me I wouldn't mind

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
Brap

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
Wtf did I just read?

Coping mechanism, lol.

It turns me on tbh.

Yes if they are nigga farts.

the OP is a teenager who should leave this site
mods please delete stupid threads like this

Last edited:
If you're in a relationship, it would inevitably happen, no doubt. She'd fart in front of you, in your house, in your bedroom, and on you while you sleep together. Would you be able to handle that just to escape inceldom? I probably wouldn't.

I hope this is a troll thread. This is even immature for you, a 16 yo boy. You're probably a ldarer who doesn't even shower daily. Do your parents tolerate YOUR farts?

And if you can't handle basic biology (wind, gas) then you will be posting here forever.

Go outside boy. You are wasting your youth.

I don't really see a problem with that.

I'd grab a foid tight and fart on HER the stupid bitch

Femoids should not be allowed to fart.

if there is a woman around me in general I would not give a flying fuck

Tenor 8

Wtf did I just read?

they should fart silently because it's not that hard tbh, someone making a lot of noise when farting really just doesn't give a fuck at all. also farting under the covers should be allowed at all times.

I hope this is a troll thread. This is even immature for you, a 16 yo boy. You're probably a ldarer who doesn't even shower daily. Do your parents tolerate YOUR farts?

And if you can't handle basic biology (wind, gas) then you will be posting here forever.

Go outside boy. You are wasting your youth.

it's no good FaceAndLMS.

I swear every time I take time off this site and I come back, it's filled with more LARPers and utter retardcels.

I would tolerate much worse.

Not under regular circumstances.

Only exception would be during anal tbh.

I dont think i could tolerate a vegan.

I knew this shit would inevitably come on this thread

Only men do the dirty work right equality?, aside from "Gods" countless mistakes, making a foid fart and shit is one of the worst
Daily reminder that sexbots don't fart :feelzez:
(unless you want them to)
This, this is why sexbots are the ideal

Unfunny 4chan failed normie humour. Should be banned, honestly.