Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be able to save a suicidal person?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Lets say the suicidal person is either a normal adult, senior etc. or maybe even a foid that her bf has recently just dumped her or a high-tier normie that his girlfriend recently left him for a chad.

Saving, helping another person somehow makes me feel better about myself. soy trait/highinhib trait after bullying, being wronged by others i would still try to help other people.

Last edited:
I can barely save myself

it all depends if the other person wants to be saved.

I can barely save myself
This.

I would try regardless. Like OP says, it makes me feel better about myself, which is a very soy trait, but I can't help it.

They can save themselves

It’s their choice if they really want to do it, go for it.

if a person tells me they are suicidal then who am i to judge?
id encourage them and tell them to follow their dreams
if its a girl ill tell her to at least let me smash before she kills herself cuz she should at least do 1 good deed before she goes to the afterlife
if its a guy nobody obviously gave a shit about him now so ill tell him nobody will give a shit about him either when he dies. ill then ask if he has a sister

yea im not exactly the best person to be around if you are suicidal

if its a girl ill tell her to at least let me smash before she kills herself
I would watch and laugh while she rejects you and immediately kills herself, and then I'd call dibs on the body while you're speechless :lul:
You're better than virtue signaling op. Imagine trying to ruin someone else's suicide just to virtue signal, what a fucking asshole.

Mind your own business op ffs

it they want to end themselfs they should have the option to do it.
Who am I to try and stop them?

I would suport them, life is eant to be transcient

No, I would encourage them and would assist if they want

I would try to help but probably make things worse

I've done it once. I saved a friend from suicide about 5 or 6 years ago because someone doxxed him and sent all his info to his school, and was framing him for shit that could get him expelled. He was threatening to kill himself and made a note, I talked him out of doing it, and the next day the police came and investigated his house (yes, it was that bad). He got put in the clear after that, after they found that the false claims were just false.

Lets say the suicidal person is either a normal adult, senior etc. or maybe even a foid that her bf has recently just dumped her or a high-tier normie that his girlfriend recently left him for a chad.

Saving, helping another person somehow makes me feel better about myself. soy trait/highinhib trait after bullying, being wronged by others i would still try to help other people.
I already saved two different people from suicide in my life (one from jumping, the other from starving to death by choice) and of course, both of those individuals forgot who I was and don't care to keep in contact with me anymore. Used again (as always.)

You're better than virtue signaling op. Imagine trying to ruin someone else's suicide just to virtue signal, what a fucking asshole.

Mind your own business op ffs
It's not necessarily virtue signalling.

Or maybe he just feels sorry about the other person, because he knows what it's like to be in the other's shoes.
Trying to stop someone from committing suicide is what normies do. Whether they do it to virtue signal or to feel good about themselves it's an asshole move.

Mind your own fucking business you piece of shit

They would be more like to kill themselves if I were involved in anyway.

Well, I'd just tell him it's up to him whether or not to rope, but to make the suicide as fantastical and mysterious as possible if he does do it.
Whether that would compel him not to rope compared to telling him not to do it I don't know, but the hope would be to create a funny and grotesque event that would restore faith in life's interesting beauty to everyone who sees it.

Would definetely fail, because I have no justification for my life except passivity/laziness anymore.

Nope, If it's a foid I'd take pics of the dead body and jerk off to it later
If it's a guy I'll just record it and send it to a gore website
if a person tells me they are suicidal then who am i to judge?
id encourage them and tell them to follow their dreams
if its a girl ill tell her to at least let me smash before she kills herself cuz she should at least do 1 good deed before she goes to the afterlife
if its a guy nobody obviously gave a shit about him now so ill tell him nobody will give a shit about him either when he dies. ill then ask if he has a sister

Based.

Absolutely not. The mere sight of my face would make them even more suicidal.

yes i would give them the perfect advice to guarantee their suicide is a complete success.

No that’s cucked

I won't be able to help them just being honest.

Yes but if it is a foid, i wouldn't care tbh

would stay away if that person is not a close relative, am not a trained suicide hotline operator or part of the mental health, medical, police, etc sector.

if it was a close relative
then all the close relatives who had past interaction with that person would probably get together to decide the best course of actions to help.

I stopped someone from committing suicide. That’s only because I knew the person and I understood their situation and they came to me so it was my business to intervene. If it’s someone I don’t know I will try and help them open up to understand their situation before I try and discourage them. But if their mind is made up it’s not my business and I won’t encourage them or discourage them. (Anyone who is feeling suicidal can talk to me and I will listen.)
I already saved two different people from suicide in my life (one from jumping, the other from starving to death by choice) and of course, both of those individuals forgot who I was and don't care to keep in contact with me anymore. Used again (as always.)
Same as me. I still think about that person and hope that they’re okay but they couldn’t care if I dropped dead.

Last edited:
when they see that someone with my appearance is trying to save them they would probably want to suicide even more