Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be a whore if your were a heterosexual 18 year old femoid virgin in 2019?

Which one?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
You can't be a lesbian in this experiment. You can only be a whore or a good girl. (Mistake, there are two "Get married at 18 to your looksmatch and raise a family")

I have no proclivity for dick. No

I would take advantage by not having to work, but I would date my looksmatch

Absolutely. How can any foid turn down a chad buffet.. tall hot violent dangerous criminals on every corners. I’d be drinking everyone’s cum and getting fucked in every hole and savoring every moment of being a sex slave tbh. Foids draw so much dopamine from that shit..

Also I’d sell my holes to rich politicians and businessmen and make millions every year,

If I was an 18 year old girl I would just sell nudes, used panies/socks etc. but never have sex as I would have no incentive. If I could make 100k from my computer, why would I even leave the house, let alone date, get married, etc.?

This thread's kinda gay and who the fuck gets married at 18!?

Chose option 5

Edit: ^ I'd do what poster above said:
If I was an 18 year old girl I would just sell nudes, used panies/socks etc. but never have sex as I would have no incentive. If I could make 100k from my computer, why would I even leave the house, let alone date, get married, etc.?

Absolutely. How can any foid turn down a chad buffet.. tall hot violent dangerous criminals on every corners. I’d be drinking everyone’s cum and getting fucked in every hole and savoring every moment of being a sex slave tbh. Foids draw so much dopamine from that shit..

Also I’d sell my holes to rich politicians and businessmen and make millions every year,
We need to blackpill men so they never betabux used whores like that.

every young foid is princess

I don’t have the mind of a foid, so it’s hard to say. Using my male (logical) brain, I’d be a good girl and marry a rich unattractive nerd and just stay loyal and live a easy life of raising kids and being rich. Worst case scenario, he cheats on me and I get half his money, the house, kids and I’m set for life.

But if I had the mind of a foid, maybe I’d revert to using only my lizard brain and only want to get fucked by Chad’s until I’m riddled with STD’s and live as a 40+ year alcoholic cat lady.

:feelsthink:

I would find a sugar daddy and rot with his money

if I had the mind of a foid, maybe I’d revert to using only my lizard brain and only want to get fucked by Chad’s until I’m riddled with STD’s and live as a 40+ year alcoholic cat lady.
Foids operating with their lizard brains shouldn't have the right to vote or be taken seriously with anything.

Foids operating with their lizard brains shouldn't have the right to vote or be taken seriously with anything.
Foid have the mental capacity of children without the supervision restrictions.

Foid have the mental capacity of children without the supervision restrictions.
They're armed children in gun free zones, that's the only way they can have an advantage over us.

i would be the biggest whore possible, fucking chad left, right and centre. i will try to hoover as much money as possible from every man i see. i would never try to be a virgin and marry some subhuman, what will i get out of that? society will not punish me for being a degenerate. i have no incentive to be a good girl

however, i would try to blackpill any subhuman coper i see, especially delusional MSTOWers.

society will not punish me for being a degenerate. i have no incentive to be a good girl
Once men are blackpilled and sexbots are out, used sluts will be punished and shamed and won't be able to find a betabux cuck.

You can't be a lesbian in this experiment. You can only be a whore or a good girl. (Mistake, there are two "Get married at 18 to your looksmatch and raise a family")
Depends if I get to keep my memories or if everything is erased and I'll start out fresh. If I keep my personality and everything I would get married and try to live traditionally tbh, if all my mind becomes foidified I would do the last option.

Depends if I get to keep my memories or if everything is erased and I'll start out fresh. If I keep my personality and everything I would get married and try to live traditionally tbh, if all my mind becomes foidified I would do the last option.
For the experiment it's your same brain and experiences. Some guys here would strangely still choose the slut route even after knowing how detrimental and nasty they are.

pretty smart. I'd do same tho

Marriage with a betabux is a thing for failed sluts these days.

The betabux option is the last hope for whores.

As a 18 prime foid, I would be a moneymistress, it’s even easier than selling feces and used panties online.

We'd all fuck Chad all day long in the end tbh.

I will be the typical Christian girl.
Find someone that cares and is human to the core. If he is depressed, try everything to make the mood better.
I’d like to meet someone I could call my equal, whether male or female

I will be the typical Christian girl.
Find someone that cares and is human to the core. If he is depressed, try everything to make the mood better.
I’d like to meet someone I could call my equal, whether male or female
That's the best thing from all areas, but most low iq western whores rather chad chase their youths away.

If I were ever to come across the alternate dimension version of me as a female I'd probably choke her mercilessly

findom (financial domination) it's probably the smartest way to live for a young foid.
how men can find that shit attractive will remain a mistery.

findom (financial domination) it's probably the smartest way to live for a young foid.
how men can find that shit attractive will remain a mistery.
I'd only do it to soycucks so I can blackpill them.

I would marry my looksmatch and raise a family (you added this option twice BTW). I'd also teach myself a profitable skill so that I won't be completely dependent on my husband.

Might as well abuse your advantages go hoe while dating your looks match

None of the above. I wouldn't be a slut, but who the fuck wants to get married at 18? Lol

None of the above. I wouldn't be a slut, but who the fuck wants to get married at 18? Lol
If you won't get married to your looksmatch at 18 what else will you do besides being a slut and majoring in a useless degree?

If you won't get married to your looksmatch at 18 what else will you do besides being a slut and majoring in a useless degree?

I would go to college and get a good job while looking for a nice guy to marry. Der.

I would go to college and get a good job while looking for a nice guy to marry. Der.
You can do that at 18, there's no point wasting more precious prime years.

No,I'd keep my self-respect.

You can do that at 18, there's no point wasting more precious prime years.

I couldn't finish college and get a high paying job at 18. I really don't think i'd do much different if I was a foid. And 18 isn't prime to me. :rolleyes:

I couldn't finish college and get a high paying job at 18. I really don't think i'd do much different if I was a foid. And 18 isn't prime to me. :rolleyes:
At least be in a serius relationship with the guy you're planning on marrying at that age. That won't effect your education and he'll keep you from being a slut.
No,I'd keep my self-respect.
High iq, better than listening to the feminist whores.

At least be in a serius relationship with the guy you're planning on marrying at that age. That won't effect your education and he'll keep you from being a slut.
Well that's different. Dating at 18, sure. Marriage at 18, you're an idiot. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back