Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you be a warlord if you could?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
I feel like men like Genghis Khan or Timur had it made. They just went around sacking villages and cities, taking whatever they wanted, raping any foid that caught their fancy, and just living like a total badass. I guess ISIS was the modern equivalent of them. Of course, such a life is very dangerous and there is no mercy for you if you get captured, but just one year of that lifestyle sounds more fulfilling than an entire lifetime in the modern world.

Yes, but the only warlords today exist in Africa and are cannibalizing faggots running around with AK-47s who constantly get fucked by their country's respective militaries and who get hundreds of their men killed for a shithole village filled with low-tier sheboons. :feelsohgod:

I feel like men like Genghis Khan or Timur had it made. They just went around sacking villages and cities, taking whatever they wanted, raping any foid that caught their fancy, and just living like a total badass. I guess ISIS was the modern equivalent of them. Of course, such a life is very dangerous and there is no mercy for you if you get captured, but just one year of that lifestyle sounds more fulfilling than an entire lifetime in the modern world.
ISIS literally was doing that for 5+ years. Why do you think so many people joined. It was a rebellion against attempted White Anglo Chad hegemony in the Middle-east and their Jewish masters.