Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you be a soy for 10 years to be Chad for 3 years?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine you are given this choice:

You have to be a hardcore soy/cuck for the next 10 years but after that you can be a high tier Chad for 3 years who can fuck a new toilet every week. (Your facial features, height and voice will even change).

Would you do it? :feelsdevil:

No because I have self-respect + in 10 years I'll be 43 so over.

Shit question, shit thread, not going to imagine myself as a cuck.

Sure why not. I'll be miserable eithwr way, but then I'll get 3 years of bless

The age doesn't matter, magic is involved.
If I can turn into a teenage white Chad then it's much more tempting, but I still hold on to my principles.

If I can turn into a teenage white Chad then it's much more tempting, but I still hold on to my principles.
You literally WILL be turned into a white teenage Chad, but only for 3 years.

Yep. I'm already miserable. So I'd rather be miserable with some assurance of a good life

Would the soy cuck need to post on reddit or other places? If yes then no.

Atleast u know the time will come when u get finally happy

For now I have no assurance and future. It's pretty over

Would the soy cuck need to post on reddit or other places? If yes then no.
You already know the answer.

You can't be a soy cuck without loving Reddit.
Soywarp

Imagine you are given this choice:

You have to be a hardcore soy/cuck for the next 10 years but after that you can be a high tier Chad for 3 years who can fuck a new toilet every week. (Your facial features, height and voice will even change).

Would you do it? :feelsdevil:
what age range?

Maybe make it the rest of my life of being a chad afterwards and add becoming a billionare, and I'll consider it.

if I could go back to my 14-y-o self without OCD and became like my avi to re-live my life,I would devote this life to be a soy:smonk:

I've already suffered for 20+ years. I see no reason to suffer for another 10 in even worse conditions in return for a mere 3 years. I've accepted my lot (for the most part).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back