Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be a house husband?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

Would you be a house husband

• Yes.

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • No.

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
If you found a girl who actually liked you, would you be fine with staying at home cleaning up and cooking while she worked and made money?

Fuck yea easiest job in the world
Just clean and cook for 3 hours and spend the rest getting high and watching TV

You're going on a very dark path...

Only if this is my kitchen and laundry room.

Yes but the problem with that is even on the off chance you find one who likes you, you're basically dependent on her at this point and in today's society the odds of her cucking you or tossing you away are very high

If you found a girl who actually liked you, would you be fine with staying at home cleaning up and cooking while she worked and made money?
No that's cucked. She can work if she wants to but I wouldn't be a real man if I don't work.

House husband

Yes but the problem with that is even on the off chance you find one who likes you, you're basically dependent on her at this point and in today's society the odds of her cucking you or tossing you away are very high
sad truth :feelscry:

If you found a girl who actually liked you,
would you be fine with staying at home cleaning up and cooking while she worked and made money?
Sure we long as she wasn't OCD about missing tiny amounts of dust.

I'll cook dinner for her every night and vacuum weekly and even raise her baby via the TV

I wouldn't mind staying at the house , but she still has to cook and clean

No, I'm already a loser. Doing that would be sacrificing the last of my dignity. I don't have much, but I have my principles and values and there's no way in hell I'm parting with those just to get a female.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Yes cause then I don't have to wagecuck anymore, also I won't be incel.

sure, not like it'll ever happen but i don't see any negatives

so...i get to live life on easy mode like foids have for generations? count me in

Would I live my current life except I have to cook and clean for two instead of just myself, and have everything else taken care of for me? Yes lol. Unfortunately that's about as likely as me living long enough to see the VR euphoria chambers, not exaggerating. People toss around sub-8 and such, but this is legitimately something you shouldn't even entertain fantasizing if you're sub 8 lol.

I would want her to work, and cook/clean