Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be a good biological parent?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well, Lets say you impregnate a non ugly foid , She gives you full custody regardless your economic status, Would you care about your subhuman offspring? Poorcels would just give shitty lives to their children, But how about wealthycels with enough entropy/cash¿

:smonk:

damn my fingers are melting, farking albino shrooms haha xD

Well if I had a daughter I’d raise her right and tell her not to sleep around so she doesn’t get pregnant at 15. If I had a son I’d blackpill him about looks and save up for any surgery he might need. I’d put both into sports and make sure he or she sleeps well and has a good diet. Also social circle maxxing is important so I’d set up play dates for them and encourage them to go outside and play with others.

I think I would be okay tbh. A lot of normies are really shitty parents. I wouldn't beat my kids or be a helicopter parent.

I'd think that I would be fairer and less authoritarian compared to my parents, and I'd do my best to make things work.

I think I would be okay tbh. A lot of normies are really shitty parents. I wouldn't beat my kids or be a helicopter parent.
beating your kids once in a while can be good, parents that never beat their kids end up with entitled little shits.

Yes, I believe I would. I would need help though since I’m poor so my parents would help.

I want a daughter to have sex with

Too overkill in my opinion but anyway I'd do my best for them, and if I have a daughter I'll make absolutely sure that she doesn't end up as a whore.

Would you let her fuck someone like us?

Hmm, even if I bred with an Aryan foid, I don't want to be a single dad. I'd take care of the kid, but why would the mother fag off?

I'd probably struggle with money, but other than that, yes.

I'm an antinatalist. And I just don't wanna be a parent at all. I'd go for vasectomy if I became a sex haver.

nope, my kids would need a lifetime of therapy. Parenting is a 24/7 job and I need time alone.

Well, Lets say you impregnate a non ugly foid , She gives you full custody regardless your economic status, Would you care about your subhuman offspring? Poorcels would just give shitty lives to their children, But how about wealthycels with enough entropy/cash¿

:smonk:

damn my fingers are melting, farking albino shrooms haha xD
Yes I will I will teach them of the blackpill and to kill all blue eyed faggots who dare mog them. They will love me because I won't treat them like shit and I will give them custody of the world when I pass to the 5th dimension in death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back