Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you be a female?

female you?

• yes

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • no

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
youd be the same. just female.
if you had a choice to change your gender would you?

If it was like a magic spell that literally biologically changed me giving functioning female organs and changing all my chromosomes and so on, definitely. Literally any real woman with a functioning vagina can get laid without effort. I know a few ugly virgins who have sisters even uglier than they are, looking more brutish with manly features too (and often fat) and each is like the town bicycle.
Of course Chad has an even better life but that's not the choice here.

Of course I'd take the easy mode life.

Yes, there's no reason I would not wish my life to become easier in every single way

Simp said:

if youre an ugly man, youd be an ugly woman. if you have social issues, youd still have them. its only easier to get laid, but you chase chad

Simp said:
Luker_Incel said:
Yes, there's no reason I would not wish my life to become easier in every single way
Not only your life becomes easier in every way (except for Chad benefits), you get to complain how women have it somehow harder than men and you get showered with benefits for it.
newcel997 said:
if youre an ugly man, youd be an ugly woman. if you have social issues, youd still have them. its only easier to get laid, but you chase chad
It's not impossible for an ugly woman to be fucked by Chad, especially with fakeup. The only problem is getting into LTR with Chad, but that's where those Chad benefits come to play (all women want Chad but Chad gets to pick and choose).

Yes. They have all the power in the world.

And have a far better life? Of course. Life would improve in almost every single aspect.

Nope. I don't want to bleed one week a month.

BlackPill47 said:
Nope. I don't want to bleed one week a month.

that can be changed pretty easily with birth control

Bleed monthly, have numales bothering me 24/7? No thanks.

Only if I was cute, and actually being a cute girl is my biggest dream

You bet I would! Living life as a woman is living on easy mode. I'd love all the attention (even if it's unwanted) and it would fit my interests much better if I was a woman. I'd also be able to wear whatever the fuck I want. I'd make use of my beta orbiters for validation or when I'm having a bad day.

Actually, knowing how easy woman have it in today's society makes me fucking rage. And then they complain about being "forever alone", yeah right... a woman can't be forever alone. There is always someone to comfort them.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Also being dumber/weaker in general.

Cynistic said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
The femoids in my class were actually very booksmart. And yeah they are weaker in general.

Im mixed about it. I wouldnt be punished for being ugly or aneurotypical. But on the other hand i wouldnt want to think like a female. Most women are not intellectually curious and are only concerned with their looks and Chad. Their minds seem to operate on cavewoman software.

No i don't want to be a woman.

Yes please, I want all the privileges I deserve

No. Would mean I'd be treated much better but I'd feel weirded out.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cynistic said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
The femoids in my class were actually very booksmart. And yeah they are weaker in general.

Women in general are dumber than men. Just look at all STEM fields, they are dominated by women.
Women are better in regards to human interaction/social shit, men are better in abstract/applied thinking.