Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you bang her if it meant getting coronavirus?

Y or N

• Yea, I'm a degenerate

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Nah, I want to stay a virgin

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters
Yea, I’m a degenerate.

Ya, what other chance would I have with a white hole?

no tbh call me volcel but I don't want a random virus destroying my lungs each passing second

jfl, I will just wear a mask

now that I think about it I can just spend enough money on a similar-looking whore without getting the virus

If it was a chad she wouldn't have told him she had the virus.

I bet she tells people she has coronavirus to scare them off. No need to scare off Chad, teehee
That's going to be the new "I have a boyfriend" excuse they give to non-chads.

That's going to be the new "I have a boyfriend" excuse they give to non-chads.
It will be even easier for them to get sub 8s arrested now. "A guy with coronavirus was within 10 feet of me officer"

What would you guys do if you decide to copmax and you arrest a rowdy girl violating social distancing who does this you:

Last edited:
It will be even easier for them to get sub 8s arrested now. "A guy with coronavirus was within 10 feet of me officer"
The cops would be too afraid to approach you if you had the virus. A dumb rostie claiming you have it doesn't mean it's true, the cops would be cucks if they tried to arrest you for that.

The cops would be too afraid to approach you if you had the virus. A dumb rostie claiming you have it doesn't mean it's true, the cops would be cucks if they tried to arrest you for that.
It makes me wonder how far they will go :waitwhat: I have seen them just intimidating people who gather, but the only people they arrest so far are the people who are trying to spread it jfl. It is funny how people cough on each other pretending to have the virus instead of throwing hands now.

It makes me wonder how far they will go :waitwhat: I have seen them just intimidating people who gather, but the only people they arrest so far are the people who are trying to spread it jfl. It is funny how people cough on each other pretending to have the virus instead of throwing hands now.
The people who got it and try to spread it seem based. I hope they only do it to chads and rosties. How cucked that now coughing is the new form of fighting.

imma nigroid degen (100 emoji)

Yes, i dont mind dying(extremely small chance anyway). u get sex or risk death. either way is a win

75% of the cases are mild and non life threatening.
Yes, i dont mind dying(extremely small chance anyway). u get sex or risk death. either way is a win
Its a choice that many males of various species choose, and men would of other ages. In a simpler time, men would dual for the honor of their wives (Andrew Jackson), the subjects would sleep with the wives or concubines of the king/emperor, and many insects such as the male praying mantis and black widow spider are known to risk almost certain death for sex.

Wrestling ear cleaning

what would u do?

She ugly, so not even to be considered