Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you attend an incel meetup?

Would you attend an incel meetup?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
If it was in my city, yes.

Incel meetup.more like incel roundup.

Too weird to make friends. I would be quiet most of the time and visibly distressed if anyone tried talking to me.

Yes I like incels I would come.

Fakecels would probably take pictures and spread them. Trust no one.

Only if @SergeantIncel wasn't invited.

He might try to kick me out.

Fakecels would probably take pictures and spread them. Trust no one.

This is the reason I voted no. I'm not trying to get doxxed.

I would, however, be open to meeting up with individual posters after knowing them for a while.

tbh not interested in meeting a bunch of fbi agents

fuck yeah I would I'm low inhib

Or we can just dp @St.Tropez in the toilet
tumblr_n05rk5eiUG1r2tlf9o3_r2_250.gif

I'm certain you all would be way more engaging and less aggressive in real life. We'd do a lot more agreeing. I still don't get this "oh noes I'm gonna get doxxed" shit, does it look like we're Assange and Snowden?

No because there are some racist incels and incels who dont like incels who want to escape.

I still don't get this "oh noes I'm gonna get doxxed" shit, does it look like we're Assange and Snowden?

There are online communities, such as IncelTears and KiwiFarms, full of people who doxx incels for shits and giggles. I wouldn't want to risk having them post photos of our incel meetups publicly.

No, an irl incel meetup would involve a shitload of shit flinging and quarrels, everybody calling everybody a fakecel, "just be white" "run bbc game fakecel omg" and other shit like that so let's leave it to the magic of the internet, posting under our diverse avatars, everybody has a different one, see?

No. I'm socially awkward, and I don't like a lot of you.

No, an irl incel meetup would involve a shitload of shit flinging and quarrels, everybody calling everybody a fakecel, "just be white" "run bbc game fakecel omg" and other shit like that so let's leave it to the magic of the internet, posting under our diverse avatars, everybody has a different one, see?

I would so you could all see how over it is for me.

The real truecels don't go outside so it'd look something like

No, too many anti-zoophiles here with a moralfag attitude or just plain bullies who simply like to mock it for shits & giggles and feeling better by putting somebody else down who's an easy target. Like seriously, incel and judgemental? JFL @ you, pinhead, you DESERVE to be incel.

No, too many anti-zoophiles here with a moralfag attitude or just plain bullies who simply like to mock it for shits & giggles and feeling better by putting somebody else down who's an easy target. Like seriously, incel and judgemental? JFL @ you, pinhead, you DESERVE to be incel.

Q: Do I want to hang out with a bunch of emotionally overwrought 19 year olds?
A: No.

I feel like an incel meetup would just be filled with drama.

Nah, I don't think so.

I've also given up the concept of friendship long ago.

Yes, my only friends are you guys lol

id show up, but you wouldnt know im there.