Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with your looksmatch, if it meant to lose 15 IQ points?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Depends on...

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
You could have sex once a day and she won't cheat on you

"What a sad fuck Louie is.

When I was his age I was out with friends, having girlfriends, having a job, going to university, living in the big city and making an exciting life for myself.

Meanwhile this FAGGOT is just sitting in his room playing computer games, in his stinking fucking bedroom. His dad is right, that is a shit life. Why would anyone want that life when they could be balls deep in some pussy and having a laugh with their friends?"

Sounds like a fair deal but we shouldn't have to lose an arm, half our dick or drink cockroach milk just to be loved somewhat. :dafuckfeels:

Sounds like a fair deal but we shouldn't have to lose an arm, half our dick or drink cockroach milk just to be loved somewhat. :dafuckfeels:
No love for you even if you lose an arm

No I am 30+, my looksmatch would be sub 1 and a hag. I will die trucel.

I wouldn't lose a single IQ point to date a gigastacy

That's like a double whammy of becoming happier.

The less intelligent someone is, the more likely they are to be happy. Ignorance is bliss.

"What a sad fuck Louie is.

When I was his age I was out with friends, having girlfriends, having a job, going to university, living in the big city and making an exciting life for myself.

Meanwhile this FAGGOT is just sitting in his room playing computer games, in his stinking fucking bedroom. His dad is right, that is a shit life. Why would anyone want that life when they could be balls deep in some pussy and having a laugh with their friends?"
Source?

What if my IQ is in the single digits? :feelstastyman:

You could have sex once a day and she won't cheat on you
No.

Unironically:

Due to rotting I can feel my mind falling apart anyways, everything erodes, nothing makes me more enfuriated/angry than the fact that I am not able to enjoy books/reading anymore, that I cannot even read due to lacking attention span and the fact that I lost the curiosity I once had as a child.

I would rather lose a finger/toe than more parts of my mind. I am nowadays both mentally and physically invalid.

I feel like if you’re an above average IQ Aspiecel this is a blessing since it’ll get rid of your autism and you’ll get a girlfriend

I feel like if you’re an above average IQ Aspiecel this is a blessing since it’ll get rid of your autism and you’ll get a girlfriend
No, you wouldn't get rid of it

(Idk why you think high IQ causes autism)

No, you wouldn't get rid of it

(Idk why you think high IQ causes autism)
I don’t mean like Autism autism. I mean more of just the general aloofness people with high IQs have. There are numerous studies showing that people who are high IQ tend to be more unhappy than those with low IQs.

I don’t mean like Autism autism. I mean more of just the general aloofness people with high IQs have. There are numerous studies showing that people who are high IQ tend to be more unhappy than those with low IQs.
You know that's false, right?

High IQ only will start affecting your happiness if its really high, above 145

Last edited:
I would still have plenty to spare

Fuck, I would give up 100 IQ (if I even have that much) just to be with my looksmatch. What pleasure does IQ give you, anyways? What's it worth anyways if I'm still single?

I'm not that smart in the first place, but there's still plenty of people dumber than me and happier than me. They have something I don't.

I do not possess the needed IQ to achieve your hypothetical quest.

1Rc

I'm so desperate at this point, I'd gladly lose 40 IQ points AND saw both my legs off with no anesthetic to be with a 300 pound 50 year old burn victim whose missing half her face.

I would do it BUT… my looksmatch has to have a minimal age of 9, I don’t want her to expire soon :smonk:

No. This was established five years ago.

Of course, I get to be slightly dumber = slightly happier and get with my looksmatch?? :feelsaww::feelsaww: You have to be retarded or a volcel to say no imo

I'm so desperate at this point, I'd gladly lose 40 IQ points AND saw both my legs off with no anesthetic to be with a 300 pound 50 year old burn victim whose missing half her face.
:feelswhat:
A9F2EF75 281D 4655 B2BD ACA2A23EE390

I dunno. I'm already not very smart.

This sounds like a win-win to me. I guess that really depends on how you define looksmatch. To normies, short men are the equivalent of fat women, so in that case no. If she was thin and facially my looksmatch, then hell yes.

I'm already cripplingly low-IQ so doesn't matter

It depends on how much i can ascend. I am not willing to lose 15 points for being 15% more attractive, but for becoming a Giga-Chad? Hell yeah! Who needs intelligence, when he has looks.