Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you ascend with your female clone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Most of the time, the genes that make attractive females make horrible males and vice versa, for example slav males are ugly as fuck but their females are the most feminine of all, meanwhile germans males are giga chads but german females look horrible.

EGS GenderBender 9348

My family is full of incel looking dudes and really cute girls, I would love my female self I am sure of it :worryfeels:

Very unlikely. My female twin would at least be a becky. Especially if she was normiemaxxed(which all foidsheeple are).

Would they be as hairy as me?

No. My female clone would resemble my paternal female cousins.

Would they be as hairy as me?

They would be as hairy as your female cousins/mother, just by being from a different genre the same genes will express differently, your clone is not going to be you but with a vagina, no, she will have overall more soft facial features, longer hair, bigger hips, shorter, higher pitch voice, etc

is she balding?

They would be as hairy as your female cousins/mother, just by being from a different genre the same genes will express differently, your clone is not going to be you but with a vagina, no, she will have overall more soft facial features, longer hair, bigger hips, shorter, higher pitch voice, etc
That still doesn't give me enough information.
My sister has a lot of body hair because she pulled that gene from my dad. Meanwhile, neither of my female cousins have any visible body hair, I think.

Almost all of yous faceapps mogs mine. Mine is a literal goblina. The tranny that'll never pass
lol, can you post it?

I even made a foidfish with this pic once on tinder. Sad to see chadlites simping for me :lul:

That still doesn't give me enough information.
My sister has a lot of body hair because she pulled that gene from my dad. Meanwhile, neither of my female cousins have any visible body hair, I think.
Oh, you have a sister? then sure, you will look extremely similar to her

lol, can you post it?

I even made a foidfish with this pic once on tinder. Sad to see chadlites simping for me :lul:
Lol leave it. Its a foid no one would touch with a 10 inch pole.
Hot foid faceapps are a sign of pretty boy good looks

*Would*?
You wouldn't even get that far, it's a question of *could*.
And the answer is NO

My sister is a disgusting unhygienic introverted creature and she has still had multiple (white by the way) boyfriends by the time she graduated high school.
I'm still an incel who hasn't so much as gone on a date at 28.

I don't think that I'd look any better as a female tbh, my looks are just all around shit.

I guess it depends upon the circumstances.

Yes i would, go fuck yourself would get another meaning.:feelsohh:

Lol leave it. Its a foid no one would touch with a 10 inch pole.
Hot foid faceapps are a sign of pretty boy good looks
jfl

well tbh I do think of myself as a failed pretty boy to a certain extent, some soft traits but at the same time hairy af, I guess I just got the worst of both worlds

You think you're slick but we know you're thinking about going MtF. Incels are probably the most at risk for becoming trannies because our lives suck and we believe lives of foids are amazing.

For the record, my female clone would tell me to fuck off because it would be a foid and I'd still be me.

I don't think that I'd look any better as a female tbh, my looks are just all around shit.
I think you are underestimating the female halo, I have seen teenagers with "objectively" bad facial features that I would definelly marry and have a soccer team with (and I actually have really high standards for adult foids, so it's not like I am just settling with my looksmatch or whatever), what makes most females ugly is really old skin and being overweight, both of these things become really bad with aging and having a shitty lifestyle

jfl

well tbh I do think of myself as a failed pretty boy to a certain extent, some soft traits but at the same time hairy af, I guess I just got the worst of both worlds
I'm the failed squarefaced tallfag. But nowadays I look genuinely ugly anyway. Maybe I was a failed normie 5 years ago

I'm the failed squarefaced tallfag. But nowadays I look genuinely ugly anyway. Maybe I was a failed normie 5 years ago
the agepill is brutal af

it's insane how can your looks deteriorate in such a short amount of time. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be in your 60s and look like absolute crap all saggy and wrinkly.

yes, this is the ideal situation.

You think you're slick but we know you're thinking about going MtF
Nah the thing is, I am relatively wealthy and I am just thinking about long term plans for ascension in the future, buying a islamic wife, artificial insemination and then disappearing from society with my daughter :ahegao: or just cloning myself kek

Definitely. Vocel if you give it a 2nd thought

the agepill is brutal af
Darkening skin, wrinkles, dark circles, skin loosening, balding, hairier body, more fat/slower metabolism, lower energy, lower libido:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
it's insane how can your looks deteriorate in such a short amount of time. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be in your 60s and look like absolute crap all saggy and wrinkly.
It made me appreciate the gravity of my own mortality. I wouldn't mind growing old and wrinkly if I would've experienced life like how its meant to be experienced.

It made me appreciate the gravity of my own mortality. I wouldn't mind growing old and wrinkly if I would've experienced life like how its meant to be experienced.
Yeah that's one of the things which bothers me most, how am I supposed to accept getting older when I never got to experience youth anyway? Nothing to look forward to.

I met my female doppleganger once
And she was with a guy 10x better looking than me
Its ogre

Last edited: