Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with her?

Question

• Total voters
She's white so she's perfect, for fucking.

If you count shoving a shovel up her vagina as ascending then yes

Yeah, she’s not so ugly I couldn’t fuck. Plus she’s far more autistic than me, so maybe I could manipulate her and get her very attached to me

Still would, I want to conquer a white bitch
She has a subhuman eye-area though. I usually find ugly foids attractive because of how desperate iam but i'm having a hard time with this foid. When i'm on day 70 of NoFap then i might say otherwise.

She has a subhuman eye-area though. I usually find ugly foids attractive because of how desperate iam but i'm having a hard time with this foid. When i'm on day 70 of NoFap then i might say otherwise.
I have a white fetish so it works for me

perhaps but only if she takes off the piercings

Send a picture for reference
I would still ascend with a flat foid, so i wouldn't say i ONLY want thicc foids but i do find thicc foids more attractive. I have a good example of a thicc foid but since it would count as foid worship probably i shouldn't post it.

I would still ascend with a flat foid, so i wouldn't say i ONLY want thicc foids but i do find thicc foids more attractive. I have a good example of a thicc foid but since it would count as foid worship probably i shouldn't post it.
Dm me