Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with her?

Question

• Total voters
All Asian women are 10/10 so yea
Sure they can be attractive but most of them have weird looking faces, flat chests and flat asses which is sort of a turn off for me. The only good thing about noodlewhores is they tend to look younger than their actual age. They also tend to be more traditional and feminine than white foids.

Last edited:
Maybe when I hit 30 I would consider

not low t enough to like asians
Isn't wanting to fuck any women, ugly or good looking a high-T trait since you are less picky. Men are often less picky than foids because of testosterone, you would want to fuck any foid. I guess it could also be a sign of desperation.

Why not earlier? If you knew you wouldn't ascend beyond 30 and you're in your 20s would you ascend with her then?
Eh I don't really like other races that much and by 30 I would be so desperate I would lower my standards

She's flat as fuck but still would of course

No, because I don't want turbosubhuman son's, my bloodline would die with them. Any daughter's I would have wouldn't be able to carry my family name with their children once they get married.

Not sure if I would want my son to be an even bigger incel than me tbh

It would be like achieving a dream.

No, because I don't want turbosubhuman son's, my bloodline would die with them. Any daughter's I would have wouldn't be able to carry my family name with their children once they get married.
yeah, even good looking asian men are the least favourites by foids.

Don’t know if I’d LTR her, but I’d fuck for sure

mogs 100% of mayowhores. would fuck