Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You "Ascend" With Ashley Graham?

Would You "Ascend" With Ashley Graham?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I would but only the original 2005 version. The 2023 version was made to look uglier which is strange because Ada Wong stills looks attractive in the remake. Agecucks always complain about her in the original version even though she's 20 in it :feelsclown: It's funny how a character model in a 2005 game looks more attractive than a character model in a 2023 game.

AshleyGraham 1
fef1310e1473aae04caadb119ff23e78.jpg

Brutal mog:feelskek:

Yes with both versions.

The only foid I would reject are the one with condition that makes them looking like dude.

I feel stupid answering this. Because for anyone in our situation (supposedly touch starved, supposedly loveless, on this site) the answer would be obviously yes. For literally every member of this community.

Even the volcel cracker-chasing faggots that think an attractive ethnic woman is a sewer rat below them, don't have an excuse here.

It's so annoying that I need to be reminded of why I left this dogshit site to begin with.

She will be my white princess

Sad no one replied with "No way fag."

If someone ever replies with "no" this person should be kill in public

• This poll will close: Jan 24, 2055.

If she had longer hair then yes

I feel stupid answering this. Because for anyone in our situation (supposedly touch starved, supposedly loveless, on this site) the answer would be obviously yes. For literally every member of this community.

Even the volcel cracker-chasing faggots that think an attractive ethnic woman is a sewer rat below them, don't have an excuse here.

It's so annoying that I need to be reminded of why I left this dogshit site to begin with.
It's a circus at this point

It's funny how a character model in a 2005 game looks more attractive than a character model in a 2023 game.
It's not?? 2023 version looks better than the 2005 version JFL

It's not?? 2023 version looks better than the 2005 version JFL
I prefer the big ears of 2005 Ashley, don't know, it puts some sauce in the soup.

It's insane to say Ashley was "made uglier" in 2023... But it's predictable on this site, at this point.

Capcom covered her up (And in her extra costumes) but that's because they are full on the woke train at this point...

Heck no. She's get Leon.S.Kennedy to kick my ass. Then send me to Jail with her President Daddy pulling all sorts of strings.

I clicked and thought you were talking about the fat model Ashley Graham. This is what she looks like. I absolutely would ascend with her
IMG 4706

@zephyr nice lie

I would but only the original 2005 version. The 2023 version was made to look uglier which is strange because Ada Wong stills looks attractive in the remake. Agecucks always complain about her in the original version even though she's 20 in it :feelsclown: It's funny how a character model in a 2005 game looks more attractive than a character model in a 2023 game.

View attachment 1235156
fef1310e1473aae04caadb119ff23e78.jpg

Brutal mog:feelskek:
Anyone who says no to ascend with a foid is a fakecel. Even girls I think are ugly are out of my league .

Giga volcel if you wouldn't. Not just cute looks I also like how she also acts so feminine and damsel :owo: They don't make female characters like her anymore just empowered bodybuilder physique foids who can kill 10 guys with just a knife kek

Left has ballistics, nice legs and a cute face.

Right is a troony wearing a wig.

Giga volcel if you wouldn't. Not just cute looks I also like how she also acts so feminine and damsel :owo: They don't make female characters like her anymore just empowered bodybuilder physique foids who can kill 10 guys with just a knife kek
I have seen shitlib gaymers complain that she's just a "Damsel in distress" I mean how do they think a 20 year old female college student would react by being kidnapped by some cult infected by a parasite virus? Their worldview is retarded.
I like the missions where you protect her since they require critical thinking & good strategies in order to beat the levels.

I have seen shitlib gaymers complain that she's just a "Damsel in distress" I mean how do they think a 20 year old female college student would react by being kidnapped by some cult infected by a parasite virus? Their worldview is retarded.
I like the missions where you protect her since they require critical thinking & good strategies in order to beat the levels.
They've been infected by too much (((feminist))) propaganda

They've been infected by too much (((feminist))) propaganda
Or they are just virtue signalling in the hopes of getting pussy. Like all white knights & male feminists.

8=========this foid would suffer on my dick==============D

idk i still love her in the remake, she looks turbo cute, i'd made her my waifu. Original ashley looks a bit weird
haven't played either iteration of the game btw

No, I would put ashleycel into one of designated ashleycel containers scarcely spread through the game so she doesn't "leon! heeelp!"-maxx while I'm trying to fight off a horde of ganados.

Absolutely with the original.

Absolutely with both

I didn't scroll and searched who she was before voting :feelskek:

Ashley Graham

Either way yes.

Hell yeah I would.

would you "plant a tree" in anna graham?

Yeah, I agree that it's a pretty dumb question. But I think it's just to evoke discussion amongst everyone.

I mustn't lie, I did look into who you supposedly were before you left the site (MillionBashStream97), since I was impressed with how you formatted your posts and your use of diction. I came across some Reddit post that you made some time ago I believe. However I can't find it now for whatever reason... so I could be wrong.

You said in the thread that you'd never return here again. Which obviously leads me to ask, why'd you come back?

Don't misunderstand, I'm glad you did. And I'd hope that you don't choose to leave again, I'm just curious. I sincerely hope you can look past all the retardation that sometimes comes with the site and enjoy it here.

Gay if you wouldn’t

Yes, but only the original one. I bet her bush is, how the kids would say, bussin'.