Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with an African foid?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
If an African foid has shown interest in you, would it be volcel to reject her? Would you ascend with a Somali sheboon for example, they are known to be better looking

MM9880 220305 01548 3 3x4

yes i would. I dont give af what race of foid she is i will ascend with her

If attractive enough, yes

Not LTR unless she was HTB+ but I would fuck one yeah

i won't breed with her, but i will fuck her

yes. i need a girl. we need a girl.

At this point idgaf, I cant stop thinking of pussy i cant have

For sure bro.

Is it volcel to reject one? Not that I was in this situation, just curious
Of course, we don’t have the luxury to pick and choose. If someone has the option to have sex even with a niggerbitch then they are not INCEL.

Puh at this point hard to say, if shes like the Foxy Love kinda women no problem id take her with pleasure, if its a sheeboon unlikely id hit that, especially if shes fat.

Easily, any ethnicity, if she's younger than 40 it doesn't matter if it's la creatura itself I will stick my doodle in it and splooge

No, its called having standards,
Would you sleep with a monkey, if you are desperate?

No, its called having standards,
Would you sleep with a monkey, if you are desperate?
Beggars can't be chosers but yeah white girls look more rapeable. I however don't want to get in trouble with the law so yeah I would ascend with an ugly sheboon technically

Delusional idiots. Can't you see she is Chad only?

I mean yeah unless your a fakecel, of course the ultimate woman to have would be white women

That’s not something I need to think about as an incel.

i would fuck her and cum in her mouth

That's the thing... I thought maybe if white / asian foids didn't want me in my HS years... maybe some blacks or latinas, but I was wrong... yet, again. If one type of foid doesn't want you, all of the foids don't want you. Hell... race isn't even the problem, it's also the cunt's politics / social opinions or whatever. If you don't align with her, in which she'll be some looney tunes libtard fag-lover, you won't "get in". Don't try to understand why foids are the way they are... black, white, asian, etc.. they're collectivists by nature, this is why you can never win over them. Men cannot bond like foids can and we don't agree like they do... they are absolutely evil.

But yah, can't get laid either way... let alone a relationship... black, white, etc.

As long as she's Stacy then I'm interested. African Stacy, yes.

I mean first see if she's actually interested in you then you can question yourself this