Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a ugly IT troon

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
If a ugly, fat feminist roastie came up to you and wanted to date you, and eventually have sex with you.

She has shown interest in you and is bubbly and feely but has had 10 thousand boyfriends and wants an open relationship.

Would you?

Last edited:
Why wouldn’t I? Not that this is ever gonna happen of course

If a hot girl came up to you and wanted to date you, and eventually have sex with you.

She has shown interest in you and is bubbly and feely and just a nice person.

Would you?
No

Attachments

• posteditagainawardcongratulationssoldierarmyholdjak.png
    posteditagainawardcongratulationssoldierarmyholdjak.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 17
If a hot girl came up to you and wanted to date you, and eventually have sex with you.

Would you?
Volcel bait

What kind of question is that?

That's like asking:

"Hey, would you like a million dollars?"

Like what am I gonna do, say no?

No she'll have to put a ring on it first.

Highest-effort thread in July, 2024

Would you?
volcel if you wouldn't.
The problem here is, I would remember every single minute that she's a second away of leaving me, a random Chadlite talking to her on the treet or her job or anywhere, on her social media, a """"funny"""" 6'+ good looking HT Normie sending her a shitty meme and making her chuckle, I'm one second away of losing her.
I wouldn't have this problem or any of the problems that I had in my life if I was good looking and tall.
So I would kiss her and while kissing her I just KNOW that tomorrow she'll dump me/leave for someone better, there's no fucking way she would be loyal to me, she would dump me sooner than later 100%

The ol' switcheroo.

If a ugly, fat feminist roastie came up to you and wanted to date you, and eventually have sex with you.

She has shown interest in you and is bubbly and feely but has had 10 thousand boyfriends and wants an open relationship.

Would you?
Maybe some pics to help with imagining said feminist