Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you ascend with a toilet who is mentally ill like this?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/RTxxzvKaQiI

I saw this and I wondered if I could be in a relationship like this, the "owner" from the puppy play video clearly isn't into it but he's so desperate that he'll just accept anything she wants. In reality he's the puppy and she's the owner.

Could you tolerate being in a relationship with a toilet this mentally deficient?

I am just curious to the arguments in favour and against in more depth than "Volcel if you wouldn't" and "She's retarded, I can't stand retards". :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Yes, she’s easy to control

The second foid yeah

no thats to mentally ill for me , maybe if she was bipolar like me i would accept her

View: https://youtu.be/RTxxzvKaQiI

I saw this and I wondered if I could be in a relationship like this, the "owner" from the puppy play video clearly isn't into it but he's so desperate that he'll just accept anything she wants. In reality he's the puppy and she's the owner.

Could you tolerate being in a relationship with a toilet this mentally deficient?

I am just curious to the arguments in favour and against in more depth than "Volcel if you wouldn't" and "She's retarded, I can't stand retards". :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

if she was dtf often sure

but then again i don’t know how much of her sexuality is repressed by her mental illness lol

ofcourse this toilet would have a tallfag boyfriend

if the roles were reversed, a dude into that shit would be single for life :blackpill:

If they act like this 24/7 then no. Its easy to lose your mind around crazy people.

Have sex with sure. Have a LTR? No thanks

Not a long term relationship

ofcourse this toilet would have a tallfag boyfriend

if the roles were reversed, a dude into that shit would be single for life :blackpill:
First guy looks like tall high tier normie. He might have some weird fetish, he could find some artsy bitch Becky.

If they act like this 24/7 then no. Its easy to lose your mind around crazy people.
Yep :feelsugh: I would go even more insane being around either of those two :dafuckfeels: