Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with a Stacey who has a body count of 500+?

Would you ascend Stacey with a body count of 500+?

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
Would you ascend with a Stacey who has a body count of 500+?

In this hypothetical scenario, the Stacey has slept with 500+ men but is somehow STD free. She has seen the error of her ways and has turned over a new leaf. She no longer cares about looks and she genuinely seeks a dude with a nice personality. If you accept her, she'll love you till her last breath. She'll never think of cheating on you. But you must commit to a full time relationship with her.

Edit: You do not have option of just having sex with her.

I voted "no" because she's damaged goods and I have standards.

Last edited:
I voted "no" because she's damaged goods and I have standards.
However you cope at night mang, as incels we don't have a choice in the matter. jfl

Only pump and dump

I would choose my dignity over some rotten beef

6472236119abe.jpeg

Meme's mostly accurate but all the men should be black.

Yes. I would never date her, but I would definitely sleep with her.

Just fuck a sieve theory

I chose 'yes'. As a blackpiller she would be nothing more than just coomfuel FOID FEET for me to 'fuck, lick, sniff, and gaze at' FOREVER.:ahegao:

I chose 'yes'. As a blackpiller she would be nothing more than just coomfuel FOID FEET for me to 'fuck, lick, sniff, and gaze at' FOREVER.:ahegao:
why sniff:feelsUgh::feelspuke:

However you cope at night mang, as incels we don't have a choice in the matter. jfl
Yep. I’d take almost anything I could get. Who am I to have picky standards? Beggars can’t be choosers. If she was nice to me and looked somewhat decent, I’d be happy with that

Most foids have 3-digit body count in 2024, so yes.

500 is a mighty conservative estimate in clown world buddy boyos. :feelshaha:

The real number of the average cum dump ie modern womyn is most likely quadruple that! :feelskek:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

doesn't exist, foids with a body-count that high all look used-up and subhuman

why not maybe she can at least act that she likes me

Dicks already short then i would be putting it in a tunnel with no end. Fuck that shit.

No but i'd think on it a little longer if she were rich and made me rich by extension