Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you ascend with a single mother who makes you watch her interracial child or remain alone?

she makes you watch the kid while she does her own thing but she's your own race

• I would ascend

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I'm not a cuck

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
was out riding my bicycle and came across a stereotypical white skinnyfat soyboy with dyed hair walking a ~3 year old nigglet and he looked miserable with this defeated look in his face and it got me wondering

that's not ascension that's just the lowest form of betabuxxing that most forum members could easily attain if they worked towards it.

Golly! I ain't never had that offered to me before!!!

And probably never will.

that's not ascension that's just the lowest form of betabuxxing that most forum members could easily attain if they worked towards it.
I personally know one guy who would still be incel today if he didn't settle down with a single mother who has race mixed kids.

Yes, probably. Unlike most people here I wouldn't mind raising another man's children, even if they were negro children. I don't hate the kids, I hate the irresponsible father. Also, there are stronger ties than blood.

Ban anyone who votes yes.

I personally know one guy who would still be incel today if he didn't settle down with a single mother who has race mixed kids.
if the woman in question is blown out, ugly, overweight, doesn't love u and has a shit ton of baggage for u to take on I don't see her winning over a hooker or even my own right hand.

that's embarrassing

What do you mean by ascend? Fuck or have a relationship?

Yes, probably. Unlike most people here I wouldn't mind raising another man's children, even if they were negro children. I don't hate the kids, I hate the irresponsible father. Also, there are stronger ties than blood.
Just be a Cuck Theory

Just be a Cuck Theory
Depends on what we mean by being Cuck? I don't think raising Chad's or Tyrone's sons or daughters makes anyone a cuck. Showing kindness and mercy to unfortunate children doesn't make someone a cuck.

Depends on what we mean by being Cuck? I don't think raising Chad's or Tyrone's sons or daughters makes anyone a cuck. Showing kindness and mercy to unfortunate children doesn't make someone a cuck.
It`s sad for the kids sure but yes raising another mans kid is cucked af

I'm not a cuck​

was out riding my bicycle and came across a stereotypical white skinnyfat soyboy with dyed hair walking a ~3 year old nigglet and he looked miserable with this defeated look in his face and it got me wondering
goddamn @opioidcel

i would fuck the mother while shes talking to her son then dump her n again