Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a overweight sassy black woman

Would you ascend with a overweight black woman

• Total voters
I would kill her instead.

Maybe bestiality isnt so bad.

Maybe bestiality isnt so bad.
this shit literally only appeals to abnormally low IQ, savage and low-class individuals. the lower classes have always been strict about their gender presentation: exaggerated, overly-sexual, visually-obnoxious, in-your-face, etc. higher-class individuals ("aristocrats of the soul," if you will) have always had a more fluid gender presentation, since they are more comfortable in their heterosexuality. they don't need to have a bitch with huge tits and a large ass. these big butt and big booty black bitches are just hypersexualized beasts who only understand the animalistic drive to FUCK; they don't appeal to any higher-form of eros, they only appeal to LUST.

in conclusion----these women are ugly and nasty as shit, only good for busting a nut in and nothing more. i hate black women whoops i mean womxns

this shit literally only appeals to abnormally low IQ, savage and low-class individuals. the lower classes have always been strict about their gender presentation: exaggerated, overly-sexual, visually-obnoxious, in-your-face, etc. higher-class individuals ("aristocrats of the soul," if you will) have always had a more fluid gender presentation, since they are more comfortable in their heterosexuality. they don't need to have a bitch with huge tits and a large ass. these big butt and big booty black bitches are just hypersexualized beasts who only understand the animalistic drive to FUCK; they don't appeal to any higher-form of eros, they only appeal to LUST.

in conclusion----these women are ugly and nasty as shit, only good for busting a nut in and nothing more. i hate black women whoops i mean womxns
A nice ass is just a nice ass you pompous homo. That posts reeks of homosexuality

comfortable in their heterosexuality
Lmao get a load of this fag :feelsohgod:

A nice ass is just a nice ass you pompous homo. That posts reeks of homosexuality
Lizzoass

you call this a "nice ass"?

you are a low-iq savage. good job proving my point you retarded and classless niggerlover

View attachment 1186191

you are a low-iq savage. good job proving my point you retarded and classless niggerlover
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah let's just pretend these two asses are the same :feelssus:
No but seriously the first one has a nice healthy ass, it's not an archetypal wellfare queen mama ass. Fit white gym girls have the same sometimes

Ascension is one thing; but all women are psychopaths. You cannot 'ascend' as an incel; you can't live a highly-sexual promiscuous lifestyle that Chad is living without being extremely rich and pulling golddigger roasties to pump&dump (never settle with a golddigger). The only potential solution an incel has is betabuxxing; and that's cucked.

If somehow a woman was interested in having sex with me I would only ascend with her if she wasn't;
1) Morbidly Obese, Overweight
2) Not <3/10. 4/10 is okay, anything above is okay.
I don't care what skin color or ethnicity the woman has. I have a preference for white women and asians but that's it - just a preference. If hypothetically a kike woman showed interest in me, and she wasn't staggeringly ugly or morbidly obese, I'd ascend with her.

That's it. The thing is; it will never happen. NEVER. Thats why those discussions 'volcel if wouldn't' and shit are pointless. Women by definition will NEVER seek us out or have any sort of interaction with incels like us if they can help it. Why discuss something that will never happen..?

Last edited:

Truecels would ascend no matter what GrAY

I would, I don't have any options. But the only thing I would not tolerate is if she would abuse me, then I would leave. So some sass is fine, but if she is evil, it's not fine any more.

No, I have the self respect to not be a fat fuck so I shouldn't have to settle for a landwhale

No. I hate fatties and am not attracted to them in any way.

2 things I hate in one bitch

Yeah, classic K vs. R selection strategies. High IQ post.

How about if i can just get a normal fucking girl?

Ok boomer

I mean, aren't all females barely at the level of animals?

Agree that she's definitely good for busting a nut in though.

High IQ men, such as myself, like thin girls and don't care so much about tits and ass. Low IQ men are obsessed with tits and ass.

this shit literally only appeals to abnormally low IQ, savage and low-class individuals.
A nice ass is just a nice ass
JFL. Attracted to physical curves = Abnormally Low IQ?
Anyways...that foid is quite gorgeous. Face, Ass, Waist, Hair...if you personally don't like black girls, that's fine to say. Most men would ascend with that girl, for sure.
the lower classes have always been strict about their gender presentation: exaggerated, overly-sexual, visually-obnoxious, in-your-face, etc.
If you don't like women being sexualised or hyper-erotic, just say that. Not your taste, right? Otherwise, you're very odd if you don't naturally find the exposed body of a beautiful lady attractive. I think there was a study that said men are attracted to a woman's hair, and covering it would diminish sexual attraction.
"the lower classes have always been strict about their gender presentation" - what do you mean by that? I'm getting weird vibes :feelswhat:
i would only ascend with your pfp it's hella cute :3
But his hentai avi is exaggerated, over-sexual, visually-obnoxious, in your face, etc? :feelsseriously:
Thigher-class individuals ("aristocrats of the soul," if you will) have always had a more fluid gender presentation
You're not high-class. You're with us. You're an Incel. More fluid gender presentation?
I thought you confined women to their natural states, being what hard-core conversative males expect from women to revert to since you are a Christian.
more fluid gender presentation.
Fluid Gender Presentation: "This refers to the ability to express one's gender identity in a flexible and varied manner, not necessarily conforming to traditional binary gender roles. It includes cross-dressing, androgyny, and other forms of non-conventional gender expression."
:feelskek: No way. CHATGPT revealing curtains I never knew existed.

hey don't need to have a bitch with huge tits and a large ass. these big butt and big booty black bitches are just hypersexualized beasts who only understand the animalistic drive to FUCK; they don't appeal to any higher-form of eros, they only appeal to LUST.
It's almost like a curvy girl being seductive in the first place is trying to be appealing and evoke your masculine lust, GrAYcell :society:
What's cute about the ample-chested hentai avi that you claimed you would ascend with if you don't like huge tits and a large ass?
-these women are ugly and nasty as shit, only good for busting a nut in and nothing more. i hate black women whoops i mean womxns
You could've just said you don't like black women. Everything else was retarded. "W-Whores are only g-good for recreational p-purposes!"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah let's just pretend these two asses are the same :feelssus:
No but seriously the first one has a nice healthy ass, it's not an archetypal wellfare queen mama ass. Fit white gym girls have the same sometimes

No, I have the self respect to not be a fat fuck so I shouldn't have to settle for a landwhale
I’d gladly settle for a landwhale if she was white and the face looked ok. 300 pounds maximum though, no more

JFL. Attracted to physical curves = Abnormally Low IQ?
Anyways...that foid is quite gorgeous. Face, Ass, Waist, Hair...if you personally don't like black girls, that's fine to say. Most men would ascend with that girl, for sure.

read this post for a longer explanation why

Nuh uh ma nigga! I ga ma baby momma ta take care uh hood! Sike! I finna leave uh cuz I’m BLACK hahaha

I’d gladly settle for a landwhale if she was white and the face looked ok. 300 pounds maximum though, no more
Same boyo :feelsokman: she just has to be white or close. I hope we'll ascend some day due to not being stacycels, and with a real woman at that and not evil whores cause some fat girls seem very nice. They seem nicer and humbler than fit or skinny bitches on average when they don't go retard with the sassy fat chick schtick. I think eating a lot can be a sign of good mental health. It's paradoxical but it can mean that someone likes the good, simple pleasures in life and isn't a psychorigid narcissistic cunt. A foid trading Chad's cock or general male attention for burgers is based in my book. And low impulse control can sometimes be the mark of a sensitive soul.

Same boyo :feelsokman: she just has to be white or close. I hope we'll ascend some day due to not being stacycels, and with a real woman at that and not evil whores cause some fat girls seem very nice. They seem nicer and humbler than fit or skinny bitches on average when they don't go retard with the sassy fat chick schtick. I think eating a lot can be a sign of good mental health. It's paradoxical but it can mean that someone likes the good, simple pleasures in life and isn't a psychorigid narcissistic cunt. A foid trading Chad's cock or general male attention for burgers is based in my book. And low impulse control can sometimes be the mark of a sensitive soul.
Yep. As long as she is white or something close enough, I'm good as long as the face is somewhat attractive. Stacycels are retarded. I'd settle for whatever I could get if it was half decent. Fat girls do seem nicer often. Maybe one would give me a chance at some point hopefully. They do seem less full of themselves than thin girls. Besides, I like a little chub on a girl anyway.

Yes, I would ascend with Black stacy if I got chance

Didn't read lmao

No and that doesn't make me volcel

Depends on how overweight she is, if she’s on the chubbier side I’ll take her, if she’s full blown Lizzo, would be impossible for me to sleep with.

I don't care until she is fat like a truck tyre. I am ready to ascend.

no, thank you, brother. i’d rather dive feet-first into a woodchipper than contract a trainload of stds and have to hear that negro do their typical ghetto yapping.

Permaban - volcel
A skinny-normal asked me out once, I rejected it. I don't fuck with subhumans.