Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you ascend with a married woman?

Title

• Total voters
ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Say she wanted to cheat with you. A one nite stand with a married woman. Would you?
You don't know the guy in this scenario.

Might be heartless to say, but yeah I probably would.

Also,

Would it be different if it was your friend who she was married to?

I consider adultery to be among the lowest and most immoral of sexual interactions alongside rape and people who do it should be put to death

I consider adultery to be among the lowest of sexual interactions and people who do it should be put to death
You say this but you'll 100% fold if an attractive woman seduced you. No different virtue signalling foids

I would. If I suddenly became a chad I would cuck every man I come across sadistically

I consider adultery to be among the lowest and most immoral of sexual interactions alongside rape and people who do it should be put to death
That is just because you are jelous but yes I agree if I had a wife and she cheated with another man, I would behead the man and punish my wife in one way or another

If there was no chance the husband would find me, I’m going for it. Realistically though, he probably would find out and take it out on me instead of her though, so in most cases I wouldn’t do it. Only way I would is if we met far away from where she lives, while she was on vacation perhaps, and then parted ways

If it was my friend’s wife though, absolutely not. My friend actually has an attractive wife, and I couldn’t do that to him, even if given the chance.

That is just because you are jelous but yes I agree if I had a wife and she cheated with another man, I would behead the man and punish my wife in one way or another
Why? Why do men always give the biggest punishment to men? I never understood this. Are men feminist by nature? The disgusting individual here is the woman, she is the one who cheated, she is the one who during a rs was thinking about putting another man's cock in her butt instead of yours, the man who fucked her couldn't care less about her, he is just here to empty his balls the real treason is your wife she is the one to blame males will always seduce, it's the job of the woman to not let herself fall in the temptation when they are alone.

I mean she's gonna cheat anyways so I may as well get some enjoyment out if it

I did this with a hooker once, she wasn’t married but her boyfriend walked in.

It’s not worth it. Had I known she had a boyfriend I wouldn’t have done it.

Mogs me

Say she wanted to cheat with you. A one nite stand with a married woman. Would you?
You don't know the guy in this scenario.

Might be heartless to say, but yeah I probably would.

Also,

Would it be different if it was your friend who she was married to?
If it was a one time thing then yes but i wouldnt gf her, i will never pick up on another mans past

No that goes too far.

I would like to say no, but realistically I could not leave my probably only chance untapped.

A guy who has a hooker as gf:feelskek:

Absolutely no dignity and no spine

In this society yes I would.
A woman who wants to cheat will cheat, and it's not like this society deserves to be defended.

im a religious coper.