Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend with a landwhale/ sub 4 foid?

Would you ascend with bottom of the barrel tinder foids?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
A friend I have used tinder and apparently he’s scored a bunch of ‘hookups’ as he calls it but they’re mostly landwhales or sub 4 tier beckys. I wouldn’t want to fuck a landwhale, but would you guys ascend with one if you could?

My dick would get squashed underneath all the lard

a landwhale would suffocate me to asphyxiation and the bed would be broken

so no, my life still valuable

I think you have to be at least a 6/10 to even slay most landwhales on tinder

Typically no, but if I was really horny I'd fuck anything tbh. He ugliness won’t set in until after the post-nut clarity.

As if they deserve to be picky. Fucking disgusting.

Yeah, when I'm very horny, I get hard even to ladnwhales

Believe me or not i would prefer to have a first time sex with an ugly fat foid because i would feel less anxiety and i would care less how i perform.

Just another day on volcels.is

becky sure but not a landwhale. my dick wouldnt get up for them, they are abominations after all.

A friend I have used tinder and apparently he’s scored a bunch of ‘hookups’ as he calls it but they’re mostly landwhales or sub 4 tier beckys. I wouldn’t want to fuck a landwhale, but would you guys ascend with one if you could?
Define landwhale if you mean a literal landwhale no thanks probably wouldn't be even able to penetrate it but a overweight woman who is not overtly obese I would consider.

Sub 4? Yes, I’d aim for a 3 for my looksmatch. Land whale? No