Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with a Jewish toilet ?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Would you stick your Pepe into a toilet of the evil tribe that put us in this situation. The tribe that made clown world possible.

Bruh I'm a 27 yo virgin, at this point I'd fuck her if she was 300 pounds and with leg hair and two teeth.

My first oneitis was jewish. She was a petite cute tan skinned girly gem with green eyes. I still think of her sometimes. I asked her for prom. Of course she said no. I then learned that she had asked a manlet cocksucker whose father was rich.

Last edited:
Why shouldn't I? Out of all people the Nazis didn't consider people born from a gentile dad and a Jewish mother to be Jewish, they were "mischlinge" and guaranteed citizenship

Unfortunately, yes

volcel if you wouldn't
Put this thread on your bookmarks, and come back after 8 hours...

The "Jewish people made me stub my toe on the table, they controlled both my toe and the table" crowd will come out of the woods...

no i want my ethnicity or similar

Living up to her people's stereotype I see
Plus I'm probably richer than him today. But I'm self made, so it doesn't count. Foids prefer old money, less sacrifices I guess.

It was posted by @Mentally lost cel ??????? :feelsahh:

Pretend shocked

I wouldn't mind as long as she is blonde blue eyed Ashekenazi Jew

pump and dump

Yes so i could stop the evil chain from birthing.
my inkwell genes will stop everything