Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a foid who has the body proportions of a Mancubus (from the Doom franchise)

Would you ascend with an obese foid?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★

View: https://twitter.com/JebraFaushay/status/1822344576364912717?t=yP8pcUpISMF0uB51_pGXrA&s=19

Even if she genuinely loves and cares for me, I will NOT ascend with her.

I can't articulate why.

I don't care if that makes me a "volcel".

Edit: ok, I've found a way to articulate why I wouldn't ascend with a morbidly obese foid.

I'm not rejecting her because of her looks. I just don't like her PERSONALITY. :lul:

I say that because she very clearly lacks self control and discipline.

Edit: She also lacks basic shame and has no qualms about exposing her grotesquely fat figure for the whole world to see. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Landwhales are of the mark.

Also fuck supporting unhealty lifestyles and turning mental disorders into common sense.

She’s stunning I would 100% ascend with her I would raw doggy everyday
Rbs Intro GIF by Kevin Gates

hardly even human. if a child saw this lard at night they would shit themselves

When i'm on NoFap day 100 i will probably find her hot, but right now i'm only on day 2. Maybe i should go back to this video in 98 days and see if i get aroused.

Blackcels would probably find hER attractive

I'd lock her in a basement for 2 years and only feed her one small meal a day until she is skinny.

Maybe if she gave the meanest nastiest head.

Why are women so retarded that they promote literal suicide as a positive thing?

Her heart valves won't be so beautiful no matter what she thinks JFL

Its funny how women celebrate this blob as “beautiful” but If a man had the same bodytype he would be disgusting no matter how confident he is