Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you ascend with a fat ugly women which youre not attracted to at all if she approached you?

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
would you ascend with a fat ugly women which youre not attracted to at all if she approached you?

Depends how fat and ugly she is

useless hypothetical that would never happen. even landwhales are chad only

If im not attracted to her why would i? but a woman has to be very fucking ugly for me to not be attracted to her

useless hypothetical that would never happen. even landwhales are chad only
yeah but what if she somehow was rejected by all the chads and settled to you?

yeah but what if she somehow was rejected by all the chads and settled to you?
don't worry. she won't. even if she did, i would rather ascend with a sex doll than with a fat bitch

If im not attracted to her why would i? but a woman has to be very fucking ugly for me to not be attracted to her
my standards are also really low but honestly id rather stay alone than be with a fat fuck who im not attracted to

there was a woman that was 270+ kg and had a boyfriend lol. I saw it on some show filming REALLY fat people
Thats fucking crazy, guy must be blind

there was a woman that was 270+ kg and had a boyfriend lol. I saw it on some show filming REALLY fat people
are you sure youre not mistaking kg with lb here?

I hate fat people

That is all

pussy is pussy

Just kidding btw.

If a tree approached me first i would marry it.
Foid cheatcode is all the redpill bullshit: just approach and the wallpill is avoided.

Yes, I just want to ascend. But it's not like that would ever happen.

How fat and how ugly we talking?

Very likely, unless I don't like her for some reason. But I would fuck her if she isn't so fat that my small dick doesn't fit in

Fucking a fat disgusting landwhale if you aren't fat yourself, isn't ascension, but descension.

I can do ugly but I can't do fat.