Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you ascend with a dog foid

Would you ascend with dog foid? (In Minecraft)

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BeastCel

Banned
-
I had the brilliant idea while reading a dog pill thread. What if we do what the foids do. Obviously this is just a hypothetical. This is my first thread please go easy on me (Results private)

BeastCel

hmmmm

@mental_out found the foid

Trucel trait : making this kind of post

No, you fucking degenerate.

Can’t tell if OP is LARP or truecel.

I mean this is mild compared to @FeminismsCancer who kept talking about fucking horses and accused anyone who thought it was disgusting of being soy.
inceldom makes men go insane

Coomfuel for @foidologist
I mean this is mild compared to @FeminismsCancer who kept talking about fucking horses and accused anyone who thought it was disgusting of being soy.
TepidHeavenlyItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

what happened to him btw?

Of course not, that's fucked up stuff foids do.
And we wouldn't be dogpilling foids, even if 80% of men gave up dating and starting fucking dogs it wouldn't make a difference to the average foid. The only difference would be not being approached by subhuman men.

Yet both of them are still here

As long as it has a human cunt

2050 : female DOGS are for Chad only

Of course not, that's fucked up stuff foids do.
And we wouldn't be dogpilling foids, even if 80% of men gave up dating and starting fucking dogs it wouldn't make a difference to the average foid. The only difference would be not being approached by subhuman men.
What’s fucked up about using your property? It’s legal in most places.

Sorry, don't want to fuck or marry a dog.

Only if its the foid of the pic

Get your filthy bestiality the fuck outta here, dog fucker.
Some of us are 5’5 and actually cold approach foids and get rejected daily, You sound like a high inhib vocel.

Account less then a month old, yet he makes a retarded thread. Mods need to do their job.
Seriously.

@mental_out You've already been here and seen this shit. These degenerates will attack from any angle they can. Just when you thought the fag and tranny psyops were all there was.

Seriously.

@mental_out You've already been here and seen this shit. These degenerates will attack from any angle they can. Just when you thought the fag and tranny psyops were all there was.
Muh muh mods help :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Account less then a month old, yet he makes a retarded thread. Mods need to do their job.
Just because he made a shitpost thread doesn’t mean he should be banned

Some of us are 5’5 and actually cold approach foids and get rejected daily, You sound like a high inhib vocel.
Kill yourself (in real life) for calling any incel who doesn't fuck animals volcel.

I'd fuck the female humanoid in the pic, not an actual dog (they bite) :horror:

Try it or vocel (in Minecraft)
By that logic, you should fuck gay dudes and trannies or you're volcel.
You could also fuck holes in the ground, but none of that is ascension.

Just because he made a shitpost thread doesn’t mean he should be banned
The sewers are for that. He's either posting this here unironically or trolling. Neither are good.

Why are you defending this degenerate?

The sewers are for that. He's either posting this here unironically or trolling. Neither are good.

In either case, we may see 2 bans today.

its over if you have to consider ascension with a dog

I’m not exactly defending them, just saying that they shouldn’t deserve a ban for this thread. Niggas shitpost in ID all the time, I have too

I’m not exactly defending them, just saying that they shouldn’t deserve a ban for this thread. Niggas shitpost in ID all the time, I have too
OK, that's fine. Give him warning or a temp.

Where's @LittleBoy when you need?

Have you ever seen a dog pussy? I can't fit it there. Not that I want to try, I want to have sex with a young human caucasian female married to me and fully under my patriarchal husband master authority.