Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with a Cro-Magnon foid?

would you fuck?

• Total voters
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
On the show Doom Patrol, one of the characters played by aging Chad Timothy Dalton gets stranded in the Yukon and is rescued by a Cro-Magnon foid who is still alive in modern times because reasons. Even though she has full body hair and a beard, they end up fucking (on-screen) and spawning a half-ape child.

Would you do it?

She would be my little furry beast

it's basically pre white foid

I'd smash if I could shave her beard. I couldn't fuck a foid with a beard:feelspuke:

Maybe from behind

volcel if you woudn't

Not in any reality, what the fuck is that

yes bro. we eat mammoth steak sitting around a campfire

1363813464-magdalenian_woman.jpg

Yes, she's ugly, but my type ngl

no fucking trash foid

Yes, would ascend. Cro-magnons weren't too different from modern-day humans, aside from having slightly bigger teeth and slightly more pronounced browridges

Reconstruction of Cro-magnon foid discovered in France, 'Abri Pataud Woman':

167519073 162027839130691 1320654199901

I think OP is thinking about Neanderthals. In that case, fuck no --- they were ugly as fuck (and she'd probably kill me, they were stronger than humans):

18363e9be3aa9ac8cc2c040922cfe869  ice age prehistoric

Last edited:
On the show Doom Patrol, one of the characters played by aging Chad Timothy Dalton gets stranded in the Yukon and is rescued by a Cro-Magnon foid who is still alive in modern times because reasons. Even though she has full body hair and a beard, they end up fucking (on-screen) and spawning a half-ape child.

View attachment 599119
Would you do it?
I'd fuck her hard and make her spawn my half horse child

Last edited:
it's basically pre white foid
Aka, sand niggress.

Yes, would ascend. Cro-magnons weren't too different from modern-day humans, aside from having slightly bigger teeth and slightly more pronounced browridges

Reconstruction of Cro-magnon foid discovered in France, 'Abri Pataud Woman':

View attachment 601495

I think OP is thinking about Neanderthals. In that case, fuck no --- they were ugly as fuck (and she'd probably kill me, they were stronger than humans):

View attachment 601494
They had light eyes and hair long before Europeans evolved them. They had white skin due to evolving in Europe for hundreds of thousands of years. They would have thin noses to evolving in a cold climate.

They would have better skin than that due to being in areas with not that much sunlight to damage skin. Here’s what a more realistic design would look like.
D3C5C568 FE1F 4DAD 92D2 4CD0FFF565F9

They will look more white than white people. The end goal of human evolution in Europe.

Last edited:

View attachment 599119
Would you do it?
she has more facial hair than I can ever have