Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend with a buff girl?

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
Lets say you have the option to get into a loving relationship with the girl of your dreams but she has huge abs and muscles. She basically makes you look like the woman in the relationship in comparison), would you still say yes?

I want a girl not a freakish mutant roided cow

yes, I want snu snu by Maki Oze.:whatfeels:

Only not roided ones

Yes, the one on the right definitely! Also rather that, than obese.

she has muscularity as in corporeal definition but not voluminous body mass. the ones illustrated in the OP are too big.
I’m taking the images out because I couldn’t find any of girls that weren’t disgustingly big

I would definitely fuck a toned or somewhat muscular foid. But yeah, not if she's roided or freakishly swole.

tfw no buff mommy amazon gf

That's not possible without hormonal injections. If T levels are high enough, her cunt might even resemble a micropenis.

If she is healthy and has good genes then yes. Lean, fat, buff, skinny, whatever, doesn't matter. I need her to be healthy enough to deliver children and have good enough genes to deliver at least chadlite.

P.S. daughters don't count as children.

Lets say you have the option to get into a loving relationship with the girl of your dreams but she has huge abs and muscles. She basically makes you look like the woman in the relationship in comparison), would you still say yes?
Are you fucking kidding me? Of course I'd go for snu snu. Gimme that buff amazon girl who will keep motivating me to get stronger simply by being strong and loving me.

Fakest of fakecels if you wouldn't.

so long as she doesnt beat me

Buff as in like female body builder, or in shape jacked?

If she's in olympic-tier shape then there's nothing wrong with that I just don't wanna fuck a masculine body. So no roided gym rat freaks.

If she is healthy and has good genes then yes. Lean, fat, buff, skinny, whatever, doesn't matter. I need her to be healthy enough to deliver children and have good enough genes to deliver at least chadlite.

P.S. daughters don't count as children.
fritzl maxx would make em worth it . :forcedsmile:
EBC30CEC A920 4555 9F0F E002045A2D75

Last edited:
Remember that women with higher T levels have increased sex drive :feelsstudy:.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Hey op, are you white? Just wondering

I'll take ANY biological female. My standards are rock bottom after a lifetime of rejection. Most of you are still young. Give it ANOTHER 20 years of this shit and see what it does to ya.

Depends on just how muscular

Woman cant be really buffed if shes not on steroids.

As long as its human looking

Woman cant be really buffed if shes not on steroids.
Foids can still build some muscle w/o steroids but naturally not as much and as big as men.

Foids can still build some muscle w/o steroids but naturally not as much and as big as men.
Lets say she has a normal t lvl for a woman, which is 60, 70. She could be fit, lean and all but no way muscled to the point of looking manly and disgusting.

Yes but not the roided ones that have pecs for tits :lul:

Lets say she has a normal t lvl for a woman, which is 60, 70. She could be fit, lean and all but no way muscled to the point of looking manly and disgusting.
Yep, that's fine by me.

Uber volcel if you wouldn't.

Meh. Muscular women are disgusting tbh.
Femininity is crucial for foid's appeal