Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend with a 6'4+ foid?

Would you date a 6'4+ foid (tallfoid)?

• Yes

Votes: 49 94.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
Lets say tomorrow some young 6'4+ foid asks you out on a date and other than height she is the exact expectation you want, virgin, long hair whatever, would you take the oppurtunity? I would. :feelsLSD:

@wereq we know your answer

100% of this forum would

Yes
Yes

She just needs to be feminine

yes but that would be a little scary lol

you'd have to be a retard not to tbh

volcel if won't

Volcel if would not.

Why wouldn't I

She may dominate me in height but I will dominate her in bed.

Of course I would.

This is kinda stupid, men does not care about such things as height.

Only males are rejected on shit they have no control over.
A foid can be short, tall, flat chested and it does not matter.

Volcel cuck whoever voted no.

Lets say tomorrow some young 6'4+ foid asks you out on a date and other than height she is the exact expectation you want, virgin, long hair whatever, would you take the oppurtunity? I would. :feelsLSD:
obviously i would. Do you think I care if she tall yet she will let me bareback the pussy?

Yeah, as she will be folded-in-half during our fuck-sessions anyways, allowing me to have better access (seeing/tasting/smelling) to her feet.:ahegao:

Hell Yeah.

Of course i would JFL.

Ofc, as long as she's not a horsefaced freak any man on earth would be willing to date one

The issue is...tall foids and all foids would never date a man shorter than them

I have almost no standard
Which is not a nice thing but I'm desperate