Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a 4'4+ foid?

Would you date a 5'4+ foid (shortfoid)?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
doing the opposite of @BLACKED.COM !!! would you ascend?!

im drunk and want to talk to brocels

No offence but this poll is dumb, guys don't really care about a womans height unless she's taller than him

No offence but this poll is dumb, guys don't really care about a womans height unless she's taller than him
i know lol. sorry for posting this. i just wanted to post while drunk.

would upside down face fuck

That's a fucking midget.

Taller foids are as easily rapeable as their shorter foids, they're a bit stronger but definitely not as much as a manlet. That being said, I'd ascend with a taller foid.

I would have sex with one but I don’t want my sons (or even daughters) to be dwarf midgets

I would. But I've always fantasized about foids being taller than me (and it's not that hard to be taller than me even for a foid)

Same opinion for the 2nd question about sex

Last edited:
Yes. It would be awkward as we'd get tons of stares and people probably thinking I'm with a little kid.

Nvm you meant 5'4. I read 4'4 as it's in the title lol.

Still yes

Yes. It would be awkward as we'd get tons of stares and people probably thinking I'm with a little kid.

Nvm you meant 5'4. I read 4'4 as it's in the title lol.

Still yes
i fucked up it upim so drunk lol

I would. But I've always fantasized about foids being taller than me (and it's not that hard to be taller than me even for a foid)

Same opinion for the 2nd question about sex
Seems to be a common trend on this forum :feelshmm:

Lol I'm the only one that said no, I don't want any sons from her because I would doom them to a life of suffering. Even if they paid for height surgery they would still be mogged by the majority of men and some women. Beyond ovER for them. :feelsrope:

That would be the perfect option for me

If ascending means hookup then yes

5’4? Thats really above average for foids

That would fuck my kids up and make them incels

Yes of course why not?

yes, of course. im also a manlet, 5 feet 3 to be exact. so i wouldnt mind. but ofc i would not have a kid with her, would be megaovER for that child.

No cuz she ladonly

Giga manlet sub2 factory if any of us breed with that

idc abt height jfl, I only care abt looks

Yes
K Pop Thumbs Up GIF

I`d fuck but not breed

Volcel if you wouldn't

But if you want to reproduce, ONLY have female children. They will have an easy life.
Having male children is cruel because they will end up posting here as shortcels
full