Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you ascend in this scenario?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
So a buddy of yours and his foid want to spice things up, and he invited you to tag in for a threesome his foid wouldn't mind and she's in to humiliate you (deep down)
Would you hit and if the answer is yes, theoretically would this be considered ascention since the foid consented for your participation (even tho its gigacucked and you might end up getting pegged by her unironically) :feelshmm:

Borderline faggot post :feelswhat:

:no:

this is some @incelerated femdom type shit :feelspuke:
This is totally fictional and I have the soy tag in place and everything :feelsjuice:
And let's be real foids who consent for being fucked by incels would do it mostly to take advantage of them and sexually humiliate them, so pegging is commonplace :smonk:

No call me a volcel if you want I’m not partaking in a threesome

I would maby scream in pain if a massive foidlossus fuked my ass:horror::foidSoy:

So a buddy of yours and his foid want to spice things up, and he invited you to tag in for a threesome his foid wouldn't mind and she's in to humiliate you (deep down)
Would you hit and if the answer is yes, theoretically would this be considered ascention since the foid consented for your participation (even tho its gigacucked and you might end up getting pegged by her unironically) :feelshmm:
I cant handle being a gigacucked faggot and getting pegged in the ass:horror:

Only if the other guy was not present

Borderline faggot post :feelswhat:
I would remove the "Borderline". Threads like this are always faggot posts.

What straight man goes out of his way to dream up a scenario where he gets fucked in the ass, seriously?

@InMemoriam has been thinking about this shit too much.

I dream up scenarios where I get lucky.

I dream up scenarios where I have leverage (like I'm renting an apartment to a single mother who owes 2 months of rent and she can't pay, but she's willing to pay "in other ways" out of desperation and worry for her child :feelsohh:)

It has never crossed my mind to ever be in a situation where I'm doing some weird shit with another man in a room and I possibly get fucked in the ass.

@InMemoriam is a faggot, he literally went out of his way to add pegging to the scenario just to live out his fantasy, it doesn't even have any place in the scenario.

@FamilyGuy1999 @B1battledroid @ilieknothing
ALSO, to everybody in the thread, looks like you guys don't know the rule because nobody has pointed it out yet:
Two WOMEN and one MAN = Threesome
Two MEN and one WOMAN = Train (only cuckolds would consider this a threesome and speak of it like "it's the same", no it isn't)

There's a big the difference.

Last edited:
I would remove the "Borderline". Threads like this are always faggot posts.

What straight man goes out of his way to dream up a scenario where he gets fucked in the ass, seriously?

@InMemoriam has been thinking about this shit too much.

I dream up scenarios where I get lucky.

I dream up scenarios where I have leverage (like I'm renting an apartment to a single mother who owes 2 months of rent and she can't pay, but she's willing to pay "in other ways" out of desperation and worry for her child :feelsohh:)

It has never crossed my mind to ever be in a situation where I'm doing some weird shit with another man in a room and I possibly get fucked in the ass.

@InMemoriam is a faggot, he literally went out of his way to add pegging to the scenario just to live out his fantasy, it doesn't even have any place in the scenario.

@FamilyGuy1999 @B1battledroid @ilieknothing
ALSO, to everybody in the thread, looks like you guys don't know the rule because nobody has pointed it out yet:
Multiple WOMEN and one MAN = Threesome
Multiple MEN and one WOMAN = Train (only cuckolds would consider this a threesome and speak of it like "it's the same", no it isn't)

There's a big the difference.
I am shocked and appalled by such baseless accusations :dafuckfeels:

Butt fuked cuk:horror:

Latent faggotry => FUCK-ING OUT. If one thing is far from ascension, it's that.

I had once that option and it was strange to me as fuck.

you are an extreme cuckold

So how did it go :feelshmm:
These were the days when I believed in friendship. That was my friend writing me about it and I was thinking in :bluepill: way that those kind of things shouldn't happen. Now, maybe I would choose to do this, but I didn't like that much looks of a hoe. She left him months later for some betabux

These were the days when I believed in friendship. That was my friend writing me about it and I was thinking in :bluepill: way that those kind of things shouldn't happen. Now, maybe I would choose to do this, but I didn't like that much looks of a hoe. She left him months later for some betabux
Brutal I want more details in pms :feelsPop: