Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you arrangemarriagemax a muslim looksmatch?

• Thread starter BlackPilledKira
  • Start date

Would you arrangemarriagemax your islamic looksmatch?

• Total voters
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
If you had the opportunity to marry a born and bred islamic hijabi looksmatch that embodies traditional muslim values would you accept?

Iam not islamic.

Say you got some stuff fixed up. And your looks go up by 2-3 points. Will it be unfair to marry your former looksmatch whose now lower than you in terms of looks?

Say you got some stuff fixed up. And your looks go up by 2-3 points. Will it be unfair to marry your former looksmatch whose now lower than you in terms of looks?

Assuming this happened after the marriage then no, you would just tell her to hit the gym and become your looksmatch again or you let yourself go and end up back on her level.

Maybe in countrys like İran,Saudi Arabia or Qatar but it probably wont work on Turkey or any country with muslim immigrants since the second a hijab whore gets a taste of freedom she craves for chad dick.

I ain’t Muslim or Islamic or whatever the fuck so no. I’d fuck tho.

Nope. It would be wise for men to marry down. Because;

LoveYouForever

No, I hate headscarf Foids in white countries.

You would have to convert

No, I hate headscarf Foids in white countries.
Excatly! They have a religion that revolves around female subservience but then they throw it all away by moving to the cucked west

In a mudslime country? Probably Yes

No.
I want a malay Hoejabi who will ride me like a stallion

no many of these hijabis are hoes. I refuse to marry a hoe

What forum do you think you're posting on, OP?

I would but do I get to be based and own her like islam approves, or does she get to have the freedom and degeneracy that western countries allow?