Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you allow for Chris Chan to post on this forum?

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date

Is Chris Chan an incel?

• Total voters
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
247d 7h 59m
In light of the -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- debacle, where autism is considered to render you incel even moreso than appearance and the attainment of consensual sexual favors, I have been pondering whether this should allow for autistic trannies who fuck their demented mothers to be classified as incelibate.

After all, Chris Chan's autism precludes him from scoring with anybody but his own mentally incapacitated 70 year old mother, which makes him even more incel than -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- what with his 39 year old ONS (who is technically still fertile and able to offer consent).

And as for the fact that Chris Chan is a tranny, this is hardly any more degenerate than being a footfag or having any other sexual paraphilia. Indeed, having a more extreme paraphilia arguably makes you even more incel, since the amount of people willing to satisfy your urges gets relatively lower.

So what is the verdict?

Last edited:
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★
27d 4h 19m
Trans women are women.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
247d 7h 59m
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★
97d 11h 3m
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★★★
15d 3h 19m
6 no's, 0 yes's

proud of you guys so far.

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★
27d 4h 19m
NoahDeGaulle said:
Yes, we have user -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- who is like him. It's a similar situation with old females etc

But then again, Chris has fucked his ancient mother so who knows if he can be called "incel".
I find your username and AVI hilarious. Named after a great man.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★
39d 4h 26m
Languishingrn said:
Trans women are women.

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
95d 16h 11m
not even fucking comparable
he could get laid with soychuggers just by the virtue of being a tranny cuck

Danecel14

Danecel14

Banned
-
81d 19h 28m
Both cases are similar since both have extremely severe autism, but Brett is more fakecel as he had experience with a consenting young female a decade ago that wasn't a family member, too bad his brain short circuited and he didn't know you had to put your cock inside the vagina and not just touch it

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
22d 4h 44m
Danecel14 said:
Both cases are similar since both have extremely severe autism, but Brett is more fakecel as he had experience with a consenting young female a decade ago that wasn't a family member, too bad his brain short circuited and he didn't know you had to put your cock inside the vagina and not just touch it
Yeah brettyboy is the biggest fakecel in this forum and he's allowed to post freely

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
29d 2h 45m
Just 50 years ago, that person would be in an electric chair. Frying. :dafuckfeels:
For elderly sexual abuse. :feelsugh:

stoicincel

stoicincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 10h 46m
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
183d 20h 51m
If he didn't turn out to be a faggot then yes, but now here we are

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
257d 15h 36m
NoahDeGaulle said:
Yes, we have user -BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy- who is like him. It's a similar situation with old females etc

But then again, Chris has fucked his ancient mother so who knows if he can be called "incel".
this

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
75d 8h 4m
-Every girl he was with didn't actually like him, they felt sorry for him.
-Autistic.
-Controlling mother.

My vote takes into the fact that if he wasn't transgender and continued to identify as a male. Though I feel I'm pretty forgiving on who I would call an incel compared to the rest of the others on this forum. I also feel like he would be a mogger if he lost weight.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
63d 17h 30m
I think the internet’s objectification of low tier retards is the real issue, Chris Chan himself is just a victim to soyciety’s sick obsession.
:feelsjuice:

If it was up to me I would have him and his whole family killed at gunpoint
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8