Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy would you adopt an immigrant girl?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
in my state the government has encouraged work and the reception of Venezuelans. I was thinking of a hypothetical scenario where I adopt a Venezuelan girl. She probably comes from total destitution, no access to internet, school, sanitation. It would be possible for me to teach her good manners, and provide my method of studies, I would teach her everything about the history of art. Is it possible that with this I can ensure that she follows the right path? And since she will live with a subhuman, will she not judge others?
I would hug her every day, and teach her good values
:feelshaha::feelscomfy:

do i get to make her my sex slave

only if I get to make her my sex slave, and no, im not adopting a Venezuelan starving nigger, even the "girls" looks like dudes in that shithole

Only if she got a big latina ass that i can fuck

Chad only after some weeks in the west

in my state the government has encouraged work and the reception of Venezuelans. I was thinking of a hypothetical scenario where I adopt a Venezuelan girl. She probably comes from total destitution, no access to internet, school, sanitation. It would be possible for me to teach her good manners, and provide my method of studies, I would teach her everything about the history of art. Is it possible that with this I can ensure that she follows the right path? And since she will live with a subhuman, will she not judge others?
Just another day and another retarded GrAYcel thread.

Do it and post the results here in 10 years

I'd adopt her cunt onto my cock if you catch my drift

No, I hate immigrants despite descending from them (immigrantpill)

Are you Brazilcel or Colombiacel?

If you train her for me I'll be willing to buy her at a good price

am not in a mental state to be taking care of another human. i would just donate money for children in need tbh

Only if she has a hymen and is loyal, she also is forbidden to start drama with the other wives in the household and must wear a hijab.

I need a new dishwasher

Can't help but feel there might be ulterior intentions afoot with that thought. Less than pure motivations....

How about lets leave out adopting kids.

I'm way ahead of the curve ma niggah :smonk:

If you have sex with her, even if you wait until she's 18 or whatever is the AoC where you live, you're 100% getting fucked by the law sooner or later. So really not worth it.

You are from Colombia? :waitwhat:

[UWSL]Soy[/UWSL] would you adopt an immigrant girl?​

Tim

that depends, will she let us read books together or shun me?