Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you accept to get a Gigastacy GF who has AIDS, being forced to have raw unprotected sex with her every day?

Would you accept to get a Gigastacy GF who has AIDS, being forced to have raw unprotected sex with h

• Yes, I am suicidal anyway

• Not worth it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
The GigaStacy in question is THE woman of your dreams, she's perfect for you in every single regard and she'll never cheat you, never have an argument with you, and will never leave you.

Buuuuutt...

She has AIDS, and you are forced have sex with her every day, and it MUST BE raw/unprotected.

Would you accept it?

The GigaStacy in question is THE woman of your dreams, she's perfect for you in every single regard and she'll never cheat you, never have an argument with you, and will never leave you.

Buuuuutt...

She has AIDS, and you are forced have sex with her every day, and it MUST BE raw/unprotected.

Would you accept it?
no wtf

AIDs is a meme so yeah

i would without a second thought. There are meds for aids now that can keep you alive and moderately healthy for a long time. Plus i already want to die, so i have literally no reason to refuse.

Of course yes. Win-win situation

Another graycel thread

Images 45

HIV is no longer lethal in developed countries with public healthcare. The chance of getting HIV from vaginal penetration is less than 1%.

Guess it would be a small price to pay for a partner of your dreams.

Dying from AIDS is pretty painful. I would rather not tbh

HIV is no longer lethal in developed countries with public healthcare. The chance of getting HIV from vaginal penetration is less than 1%.

Guess it would be a small price to pay for a partner of your dreams.
Imagine gambling for that 1% every day, the likehood increases

This, sickness is horrible far worse than inceldo
Even suicidalcels shouldn’t be considering this. You will die a slow and painful death if you have AIDS. Rather than suffering emotional pain, you will also be laying down in agony for several years until you finally die.

Greycel Genocide When?

yeah, im suicidal but STDs is NOT the way i wanna die. :woke:

It's fantasy.

62 % no? Fucking volcels ...

Buuuuutt...

Would you accept it?
This completely depends on how much money you have -- with enough cash, you can easily afford the best care and treatment/medicine in the world. If you're broke you're gonna be dead real quick and painfully I bet.

We are no better then whores having sex with chad who has aids on tinder

Ask me in 10 years

Yeah, like others above said if you have treatment your life expectancy is just as long. Also two people have already been cured from HIV, so prob in the near future the disease will be completely curable via stem cel transplantation/immunotherapy

"U = U", fellowcel. If she is undetectable and on HIV meds, such a relationship is perfectly safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back