Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you accept pity sex?

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
Or would you get angry? Or would you not accept it to preserve your pride?

I have no pride. I'll take the sex.

free pity sex?

Sign me up

If I was looking for casual sex, certainly.

I want PITY SEX NOW!!!:feelsautistic:

Unless you're larping you take what you can get. Assuming attraction of course.

Pity sex is the ONLY sex

HELLS YES

Pity sex seems more loving to me tbh. I would rather a foid fuck me because she feels bad for me, than if she fucked me because I am a powerful man. Power sex is sleazy to me

even a pity hug would be a very nice gesture that I could never realistically expect from anyone tbh. so yeah I would gladly accept pity sex

Pity sex is the ONLY sex

HELLS YES

Pity sex seems more loving to me tbh. I would rather a foid fuck me because she feels bad for me, than if she fucked me because I am a powerful man. Power sex is sleazy to me
...Interesting.
even a pity hug would be a very nice gesture that I could never realistically expect from anyone tbh. so yeah I would gladly accept pity sex
I'd honestly take a pity hug too.

I have never had sex. I am going to jump on the opportunity.

Probably but it wouldn't make me feel very good. It might even exacerbate my self esteem issues down the line. Even betabuxing is more noble because at least a positive part of you- your financial success- is responsible for your ascension.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Probably but it wouldn't make me feel very good. It might even exacerbate my self esteem issues down the line. Even betabuxing is more noble because at least a positive part of you- your financial success- is responsible for your ascension.

I like how you can hold an extremist position of being against all free speech, but you can't get over your ego and enjoy sex without validation, I swear some of you guys have the most amazing mental gymnastics

All that fervor and "badassery" goes out the window at the thought of a woman merely not wanting to fuck you

If you applied your extremism towards sex you wouldn't give a fuck

Volcel if you wouldn't

I like how you can hold an extremist position of being against all free speech, but you can't get over your ego and enjoy sex without validation, I swear some of you guys have the most amazing mental gymnastics

All that fervor and "badassery" goes out the window at the thought of a woman merely not wanting to fuck you

If you applied your extremism towards sex you wouldn't give a fuck
I already said I would anyway. It would just have mental repercussions to me.

No foid would ever have pity sex with you, fairness is an other-worldly concept for them

someone ban these fakecels. i'd accept a pity hug and hold on to the memory for 20 years till i go senile

Yes, of course. Why would you have no pride for accepting pity sex though? You have to be somewhat attractive for a female to even consider pity sex with you.

fuck yeah no reason to refuse when it's your only chance to get sex with someone who is not a hooker

that's actually tempting

you imply a female would ever offer pity sex to an incel

It would just have mental repercussions to me.

My point is that it shouldn't, and in the same way we all (supposedly) changed our perspective from being blue pilled to black pilled, you can do the same thing with this problem

But one thing I notice is that every incel has their own personal hang ups that they rationalize being blue pilled about, their own personal blue pills they refuse to let go of

Religion, oneitis, female validation, familial attachments, etc

In fact in most cases if they have one they have some of the others, I've yet to meet a religious incel that isn't obsessed with female validation, many saying they'd rather die a virgin than have sex with a prostitute and pay for it

That's the most annoying thing for me about this forum, everyone is going about saying how black pilled they are, but there are blue pills they refuse to let go of and they all have their own excuses as for why its IMPOSSIBLE for them to change that, yet ironically they've already made an even more extreme change in perspective (blue pill > black pill)

This is exactly what I talk about in this thread about VBS (Vestigial Blue Pill Syndrome):

I'd take everything at this point.

Yes but foids don’t give pity sex because they have no empathy

all women give their husbbands pity sex

The real question is from whom? I ain't fucking a landwhale or a tranny.