Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you accept free housing and healthcare at the cost of sterilisation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date

Would you accept free housing and healthcare at the cost of sterilisation?

• Total voters
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
I'm doing poll to see whether it's more so intimacy or desire to procreate.

I'm one of the lucky ones who don't see any positives to having kids. Theyre all just a financial and time liability, what are the benefits of having kids?

I'm one of the lucky ones who don't see any positives to having kids. Theyre all just a financial and time liability, what are the benefits of having kids?

Really none. LOL. That being said, I think there should be financial incentives for people with rare traits (like red hair and blueeyes) to procreate.

Really none. LOL. That being said, I think there should be financial incentives for people with rare traits (like red hair and blueeyes) to procreate.
Saunds nat bery based bah me. Enough privileges to blue-eyed Chad. I'd rather have increased taxation for them

The only benefit i can think of is someone your close to and develop a strong bond with that can help you in old age. They can carry your name and make you proud. That never happens tho they hit puberty and get fuckee by chad or run off with a foid and leave u rot so benefits are few

The only benefit i can think of is someone your close to and develop a strong bond with that can help you in old age. They can carry your name and make you proud. That never happens tho they hit puberty and get fuckee by chad or run off with a foid and leave u rot so benefits are few

The cost of living is so crazy nowadays I can't even afford to SUSTAIN MYSELF, imagine kids..

Also once you have kids your life is OVER. Unless you're Chad, you're at the foid's mercy for her abandoning you and taking your kid, cheating on you with Tyrone and/or sucking off 30% of your income with Child Support money for the next 20 years

My balls are useless so yes

There is no benefit. Especially in this soyciety where the mother can just decide for no reason to not want you in the picture and then all of a sudden you're fucked until the kid is 18 or sometimes even older depending on where you live. At least in the US since child support is different state by state.

Last edited:
And even if was chad I completely refuse to procreate

agreed. especially since our genes are garbage, no good wives exist and society is degrading
The cost of living is so crazy nowadays I can't even afford to SUSTAIN MYSELF, imagine kids..

Also once you have kids your life is OVER. Unless you're Chad, you're at the foid's mercy for her abandoning you and taking your kid, cheating on you with Tyrone and/or sucking off 30% of your income with Child Support money for the next 20 years
apparently in USA kid cost 250k over 18 years. JFL. and that is just middle class or poor fag lie stlye
And even if was chad I completely refuse to procreate
arguably I would too, this world is too shit and even Chads have incel kids