Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you accept being turned in to a cyborg?

Would you accept

• Total voters
Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★
Let's say that some corporation offered to build you a new body, strip away your flesh body, close to full body prosthesis similar to RoboCop (original) but you would retain your memories and consciousness would you accept?
You would have superhuman strength and processing abilities but would not have physical sensation or be able to eat or drink.
Would you be able to survive without your humanity but with the knowledge that no one can disrespect you or ignore you any longer.
Your sole purpose in existence would be to bring terror to those that the corporation instructs you to, but you can also abuse your power for your personal benefit.
Is your flesh body worth having as you are now?

Hell yea

Attachments

• 1718318024965.png
    1718318024965.png
    792.9 KB · Views: 5
I just have a deep seated hatred for robotics so no.

I assume this takes away your ability to experience sensual pleasure (from food, jacking off, etc) so no.

I would only get my right forearm and my eyes replaced with cybernetics.
With cybernetic eyes, my vision will be improved and have nightvision, heatvision and zoom in and out functions.
And my cybernetic right forearm to have all kinds of useful crap built into it.
Like a built in 9mm smg, a lighter into my index finger and a mini flashlight built into one of the fingers too.

Let's say that some corporation offered to build you a new body, strip away your flesh body, close to full body prosthesis similar to RoboCop (original) but you would retain your memories and consciousness would you accept?
You would have superhuman strength and processing abilities but would not have physical sensation or be able to eat or drink.
Would you be able to survive without your humanity but with the knowledge that no one can disrespect you or ignore you any longer.
Your sole purpose in existence would be to bring terror to those that the corporation instructs you to, but you can also abuse your power for your personal benefit.
Is your flesh body worth having as you are now?
As an asian I’m already a cyborg who’s trying to break into the human world