Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you accept arranged marriage?

would you get arranged marriage?

• yes

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
lets say the foid is your looksmatch and shes virgin, would you accept to marry her and slowly get to know her etc....

Why wouldn't I?

yes i wouldnt be incel if i was curry

Arranged Marriage in Europe used to be common but there was a lot of cheating so I'll pass

Yes, but I don't have that option.

I'm truly not sure. It depends on the situation I think.
Arranged Marriage in Europe used to be common but there was a lot of cheating so I'll pass

This is one of the reasons why I'm not sure if I'm all for it or not.
More than half of me say yes, but then...

Of course, as long as she doesn't treat me like shit.

No, there is no point in living with a women who despises you, cheats at evry opportunity and makes your life hell.

YES. but I'd feel very guilty. I'd feel like I'm forcing a female to suffer by being the wife of an ugly guy who she doesn't love in the slightest

Depends on the female. It's glorified betabuxxing, but I wouldn't mind for the right foid.

Of course I would.

I would only marry a young, virgin and sweet girl within a healthy society where marriage actually means something. About her looks, I would accept same level as me (at her age).

I would like one faithful female please

If you voted no you're a volcel. No doubt

My first response was yes, but thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that it would have a disastrous end. She definitely wouldn't be attracted to me (and probably I wouldn't be attracted to her either), would be cheating on me and ruin my life with constant nagging.

Of course I would accepted an ideal version of this scenario, with a loving, loyal 6/10 or even 5/10 girl

YES. but I'd feel very guilty. I'd feel like I'm forcing a female to suffer by being the wife of an ugly guy who she doesn't love in the slightest
Cucked if you care about a toilet's feelings
Boohoo she won't be able to let Chad piss and sbit in her mouth what suffering.

cuck whiteknight who cares about was femon is feeling

Volcel if you wouldn't

No. I am monk maxing.