Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you accept an ex chad?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Would this site accept someone who used to be a chad but had his face ruined by an injury and is now an incel? We could probably learn a lot from someone like that

There actually was a user like that not too long ago lmao. He was banned

@The Cagot

We could learn nothing and he would be full of bluepilled cope that was his lived experience in the past and that he won't be willing to let go because he doesn't want to admit that all his past success was purely based on being born attractive.

Would this site accept someone who used to be a chad but had his face ruined by an injury and is now an incel? We could probably learn a lot from someone like that
no he wouldn't be accepted here because he could still get girls after his face becoming worse, he would still be well connected with others socially and he's still NT.

No. If he’s experienced more than I ever will, I don’t think our experiences will align or be relatable. Their point of view would be too different at that point. It’s similar to having a ‘chad’ friend, just what are you supposed to relate on?

these people are usually have good frames and height so even when their faces is ruined they still slay

In general, yes, IF THE EX-CHAD IS BLACKPILLED!

@The Cagot
who? what was he banned for?

if he had sex before he aint incel

had his face ruined by an injury and is now an incel

Oh. I see.

If he was a short or average height chadlet in his prime and then got acidfaced, he should be accepted. Imagine living an amazing life and from one day to the next you find yourself in this hellhole and you realize that every good experience you had was conditional on your good-looking face. And you will never be able to go back. His gf left him, his friends treat him like a special needs person, everybody becomes sad the moment he enters a room. Idk what is worse. To never experience pleasures in life, or to have it all but one day it gets all taken from you .

No. If he’s experienced more than I ever will, I don’t think our experiences will align or be relatable. Their point of view would be too different at that point. It’s similar to having a ‘chad’ friend, just what are you supposed to relate on?
It would offer an interesting perspective. And as long as there aren't too many of them it should be fine

Anyway i personally wouldn't accept him.

This is a forum for people who are struggling with the KHHV curse from the day they were born.
I would suggest for people like him to join groups surrounding lesser discriminated individuals like lonely or disabled people.

This is a forum for people who are struggling with the KHHV curse from the day they were born.
I would suggest for people like him to join groups surrounding lesser discriminated individuals like lonely or disabled people.
This.

They're all extremely bluepilled and low iq. Trust me it will hurt your brain from all the soy and cognitive dissonance they have. They're delusional because they're weak and can't accept reality

We could learn nothing and he would be full of bluepilled cope that was his lived experience in the past and that he won't be willing to let go because he doesn't want to admit that all his past success was purely based on being born attractive.
There exists Blackpilled Chads

@Michael W. Ford

Did you slip and couldnt hang on anymore

I had a therapist that told me i could attract w0men through unconditional generocity (simping without expecting anything in return) and competence (redpill self-cucking) after i just said that exact self-cucking behaviour got me bullied by chads who effortlessly got the things i wanted in life.
Then this fucking therapist said they were just pretending to do those things effortlessly.

Lessond learned:
>Don't give anyone something for free, unless you are in a position of power.
>Don't waste your hard wageslaved money on pysoptherapy.

Last edited:
If he wasted his good looks for whatever reason and didn't get anything before he can join(by rules for sure and the community, maybe)
If he had good luck with women before than he would be no diffrent than an old and past his prime chad. (Rules won't accept him and acceptence of the community wouldn't be likely at all)

I'm not an homosexual, I am sorry. However, I can respect your sexual orientation.

They can fuck right off

If he had sex for like 1-2 months tops and then got disfigured I'd say yes. If he lived as Chad 14-24 I would not only reject his presence but immensely enjoy his pain. Hell we should be the ones disfiguring Chads not the ones accepting them you fucking cuckolds.

They're blackpilled about YOU but they consider their girlfriend a moral princess incapable of cheating.
Cope , a lot of Chads know the nature of Foids

Cope , a lot of Chads know the nature of Foids

Until they get married/final ltr. If you think everyone is a whore but your wife is a saint you're bluepilled.

we for sure get people who lie about that here though, we probably got a bunch of 30-year-old dudes who slept with multiple women in high school and are just hitting a dry spell, in the 2023 dating market.

only if he had accident before a certain age/threshold. if he slayed a hundred stacies obviously not. if he had a gf or two and then got nuked at 15 and is now 30yo truecel. sure I guess

Idk what is worse. To never experience pleasures in life, or to have it all but one day it gets all taken from you .

It would offer an interesting perspective. And as long as there aren't too many of them it should be fine
The life of an acid attack victim is far more tragic than the life of the average .is user, it's not even comparable.

No fuck em they can rope I’ll accept a chad who was blackpilled and ascended not a Chad who stumbled upon The Blackpill.

yeah he should be allowed here
what matters is today not yesterday