Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you accept a circumcision to ascend?

would you accept circumcision to ascend

• yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Yes if wife

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
jw incel friends

If given the option to get my dick skin back or get a wife I'd take a wife, id rather have o
It back over a one time ascension though.

I keep my fore skin

Okay OP, I can see why you are asking that :lul:

buckle up, goyos, @OccidentalRebel is back in town :feelslala:

No mr shlomo, I like having foreskin.

kikes should give my foreskin back

No. I'm a cutfag and it sucks being circumcised. 70% of the nerves on my dick, gone for good. I will never experience sexual pleasure as nature intended it to feel. All because some jew cuck doctor convinced my parents it was the "sanitary" thing to do, and that "all the other boys have done it."

I wish I could find that doctor and shoot him right in the fucking dick with my .44 magnum with hollow points. Fuck you for ruining my dick, and probably hundreds of other dicks.

No. I'm a cutfag and it sucks being circumcised. 70% of the nerves on my dick, gone for good. I will never experience sexual pleasure as nature intended it to feel. All because some jew cuck doctor convinced my parents it was the "sanitary" thing to do, and that "all the other boys have done it."

I wish I could find that doctor and shoot him right in the fucking dick with my .44 magnum with hollow points. Fuck you for ruining my dick, and probably hundreds of other dicks.
ur big dick

ur big dick

You like having a weird mutilated dick? The US is pretty much the only country on Earth that still systematically practices cutting off baby dicks. I'm not even religious, my family wasn't even either. But some fucking jew or Christian doctor comes in and convinces my parents to get the circumcision done.

So yeah, fuck that doctor. I'd shoot him right in the goddamn dick if I could. Serves him right for mutilating hundreds of baby dicks.

You like having a weird mutilated dick? The US is pretty much the only country on Earth that still systematically practices cutting off baby dicks. I'm not even religious, my family wasn't even either. But some fucking jew or Christian doctor comes in and convinces my parents to get the circumcision done.

So yeah, fuck that doctor. I'd shoot him right in the goddamn dick if I could. Serves him right for mutilating hundreds of baby dicks.
Do you have a large penis

Yes, since I'm already circumcised so I wouldn't lose anything.

I was mutilated by the Jews already.

Ws need to stop mgm at all costs
also

Free him at once

Last edited:
Already circumsized