Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Would you able to cope if you were him?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
He got rejected in a job interview and opened a yummy street food place(my favourite street food ngl) right infront of the office and now moneymaxxes more than the office could ever give, but would you rope if you were him? I personally wouldn't

View: https://youtu.be/QEHeFYXcbbQ?si=BtRIyfJGcE5O3WJ1

Mogs me for staying optimistic, wish I had a beautiful outlook on life like these people

India looks so filthy and noisy, brutal.

Nah id be happy cuz he mogs me

Mogs me for staying optimistic, wish I had a beautiful outlook on life like these people
I don't know how they do it. I think the happiness baseline level is even genetic. I know the ability to work hard is genetic for sure, so this probably is too

I don't know how they do it. I think the happiness baseline level is even genetic. I know the ability to work hard is genetic for sure, so this probably is too
Imo it's ignorance and relativity of struggle

Imo it's ignorance and relativity of struggle
True, but some people just have a different baselines of happiness. There is a lot of truth in the show spongebob. Spongebob is always happy usually, and squidward is usually sad. Some people really do have higher baseline happiness levels

True, but some people just have a different baselines of happiness. There is a lot of truth in the show spongebob. Spongebob is always happy usually, and squidward is usually sad. Some people really do have higher baseline happiness levels
Yeah this is legit

I feel empty most time

Yeah this is legit

I feel empty most time
Same, but we have reason to be empty. Even someone with a higher baseline happiness level is gonna feel empty and down if they had our lives, just not as much

Same, but we have reason to be empty. Even someone with a higher baseline happiness level is gonna feel empty and down if they had our lives, just not as much
This

Yep. Too many people act like you can live a good life with no Gf, and sometimes even no friends either. Truth is you cannot. Love, sex, and touch form a woman are human needs. Being deprived of them hurts you a lot. Emptiness is natural in these situations. Even Jordan Peterson, the bluepilled psychologist, admits this. He said some people are depressed because they just have clinical depression despite having good lives with a loving partner and friends (unimaginable, I know, but some people are really like this). Then, the part I respect him for, is he said many people are depressed because they have shitty lives with no love, no friends, and a shitty job. Even a bluepilled guy like him admitted that these things are very crucial, and being without them is harmful

Yep. Too many people act like you can live a good life with no Gf, and sometimes even no friends either. Truth is you cannot. Love, sex, and touch form a woman are human needs. Being deprived of them hurts you a lot. Emptiness is natural in these situations. Even Jordan Peterson, the bluepilled psychologist, admits this. He said some people are depressed because they just have clinical depression despite having good lives with a loving partner and friends (unimaginable, I know, but some people are really like this). Then, the part I respect him for, is he said many people are depressed because they have shitty lives with no love, no friends, and a shitty job. Even a bluepilled guy like him admitted that these things are very crucial, and being without them is harmful
Legit, some people just deny biology

But oh well, "Sex isn't everything!"

Legit, some people just deny biology

But oh well, "Sex isn't everything!"
Sex and romantic love unironically isn't everything if you are getting it regularly. If you get it regularly and that need is met, there is tons of other good things to enjoy. The problem is when these needs are not met first, you will constantly crave them and feel depressed. Basic needs need to be met before less basic needs are met. You need a loving partner more than you need a fast car for example. You can still live a happy life without a fast car if you have a loving gf, but you can't be happy with no gf and only a fast car.

lifefuel im living in a first world country and am very well off if i woke up as him id probably rope tho