Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would West be better off if it had brutal initiation rites as a test of manhood just like the primitive tribes?

Would you go through this brutal initiation rite to ascend?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This is a very brutal and painful initation rite from the Amazonian jungle:

These boys have to put their hands in gloves filled with dozens of bullet ants. Bullet ant has the far most painful bite out of all insects. The pain is excrutiating and the ritual lasts for hours.

This ritual is the ultimate test of manliness. Only boys who can pass this can call themselves real men in that tribe. This literally separates men from boys. Only men who go through this can get important roles.

Since the West is a primitive society at this point, maybe it would need primitive rituals like this one to give incels a fair chance to show their manliness.

I think incels would do well at this test. The physical pain you would experience during this would be nothing compared to the emotional pain incels experience every minute. It would be a walk in the park. Chads and normies would suffer though and cry like little girls. A lot of normies and chads wouldn't pass the test of manliness and would eliminate themselves from being relevant in the society, they would be seen as sissies.

Depends on the definition of better. I dont think it could work on large scale societies but it would, at least, save the manhood of the western male.

Bullet ants scare the hell out of me

This is how a Westerner reacted after being stung by just one of these ants:

JFL at how weak Westerners have become compared to those Indian warriors who were bitten by dozens of those ants for hours and didn't make a sound.

You can now understand the vitality of the Indian men in the video. They are the true alpha males. I bet they also get to fuck the prime virgins of their tribe while the West rots in degeneracy.

They get to fuck prime JBs

It's hilarious that men living in huts in a literal jungle full of venomous animals live a better life than an average healthy male in the developed West.

holy fuck i agree with 99% of the things you say
I was thinking the other day that ritual for differents purpose were you symbolicaly ascend with every increasigly dificult task you acomplish.
For example climbing proofs to text your courage , letting joung people lost in the forest to search his way.....

Another brutal initiation rite, this time from Africa:

These two would be incels in the West and their bravery would never be appreciated simply because they weren't born with right genes.

Another brutal initiation rite, this time from Africa:

These two would be incels in the West and their bravery would never be appreciated simply because they weren't born with right genes.

I dont think they would be incels in the west (low inhib + high t) but i get your point.

A secret society that operate by ritualistic proof and have enought conections to give you automaticaly a job in that camp would have an giant sucess.

Maybe thats how we save the west stop thinking big and start reconecting with your tribe at local level pussing your own standards

Their jb foids looks nice and tight. I'm sick of looking at flabby milquetoast holes.

Brutal initiation pill br0

No, men don't need more shit to fuck them over. Women are where we have to make changes now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back