Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would u rather mug a dude at night or lose an entire day of your life?

• Thread starter whenitsoveritsover
  • Start date
whenitsoveritsover

whenitsoveritsover

Recruit
★★★
what i mean is: say u rob some dudes wallet and hes got like $100 in there, then u take his watch thats $200, then u drain $180 out of his bank account. thats 480 dollars u just made in a couple hours work.

now instead u could wageslave for $20/hr, an average wage, and lkterally sacrifice 24 hours of life you could be looksmaxxing, cooming, all that shit, just for the same money couldve made robbing that dude

thats why ion blame niggers and i admire them tbh. sure they prolly have to split the money but its still insane. and yea u can go to jail whixh is why i dont do this but niggers dont go wither ngl they always get away

least retarded question on .is

I wouldn't rob a person

This is you, kek:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

what i mean is: say u rob some dudes wallet and hes got like $100 in there, then u take his watch thats $200, then u drain $180 out of his bank account. thats 480 dollars u just made in a couple hours work.

now instead u could wageslave for $20/hr, an average wage, and lkterally sacrifice 24 hours of life you could be looksmaxxing, cooming, all that shit, just for the same money couldve made robbing that dude

thats why ion blame niggers and i admire them tbh. sure they prolly have to split the money but its still insane. and yea u can go to jail whixh is why i dont do this but niggers dont go wither ngl they always get away
:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: